Plotless (Teenaged!Reader)

Before I start, I would like to mention that this story has no plot. It will go where ever my fingers take it. There also might be some sexual themes, so read at your own risk. (No actual sex though.)

----

You frowned at the man at your door, upset that he came to you so late. It was one o'clock in the morning and Ford had charged on to your doorstep like a fucking maniac. He stood in front of you with a book clutched in his hand and sweat beading down his face. You noticed this and suddenly, all of your exhaustion poured from your bones. Quickly replaced with worry.

"Stanford? Did you run all the way here?!"

He took a deep breath, leaning against the door frame, towering over you. You felt your cheeks heat up.

"Yeah. I wanted to see you."

Ford nodded, his gaze flickering down to your lips.

You blushed madly, and you felt your legs go weak. You reached out to grab his hand, pulled him in out of the cold, then closed the door.

"Fuck, Ford. What the hell were you thinking? It is like thirty degrees out there!"

You said, ignoring the way Ford's gaze never left your mouth.

You sighed, rubbing your face.

"Sleep on the couch. I am not letting you back out there in this weather."

For the first time since you pulled him in, Ford's eyes left your lips and scanned the room.

"You didn't move anything, did you?"

"No. I didn't. I was. Then I changed my mind."

He shrugged then walked to the couch, flopping down on it. You raised an eyebrow.

"Ford? Why are you here?"

"I told you. I wanted to see you."

"Ford!"

"Stan wanted me to come here."

You growled.

"I am going to have a talk with him later. The blanket is on the end, right there. You know where everything else is. I am going to bed."

From there, you made a mad dash to you room and made a crash course with your bed. Almost as soon as your head hit the pillow, you were out like a light.

In the morning, you woke up to a loud crash downstairs. You leapt out of bed then flew down the stairs into the kitchen where the noise came from. When you reached it, you found Ford attempting to cook. You groaned, knowing fully what was happening.

"Ford, you know you can't cook."

"What? Of course I can!"

"Ford!"

He sighed then smiled. His eyes were locked with mine for a long second before he moved to put everything away. You smiled at your achievement. Usually, Ford was stubborn as... well, you!