F*ck! (Wendy)(Short)

Vulgar-Mouthed!Reader
Reader x Wendy
Ex!WenDip
Apartment!AU

*Warning: Swearing, Sexual References*

     "This has got to be the fuckiest fuck of any fuck that's ever fucked!"

     Wendy raised a brow at your vulgar language. Her smirk was evident as you slammed the door shut behind you. She made her presence known before you could even call out her name, and stuffed her hands into her pockets. "Dude, you know we have neighbors, right?" You growled, "Since when do you care about the neighbors?" She pinched her chin between her fingers, raising a brow and nodding, "You're right. Carry on." You crossed your arms, "Your fucking ex stopped me in the hallway." "Oh." Wendy awkwardly threw her gaze to the wall, and rubbed her elbow. "Sorry about him. He's jealous." "Jealous? What the hell does he have to be jealous of? He dumped you."

     Wendy shrugged, then trotted over to you. "What about you?" "What about me?" The redhead pressed her lips to yours, embracing your warm mouth before responding to you. "Are you jealous of Dipper?" "What?!"

     A small blush sprayed across your face. "Of course not," You pecked her cheek. "I'd be stupid to be jealous of him. He's a fucking nerd." "Yeah, but he's a cute nerd." You placed your hands on her hips, pecking her lips. "He dumped you, sweetie." "Yeah, but I still like him." "Would you rather be with him?"

     Wendy cupped your face between her palms, and pecked your nose. "Of course not. I love you. He's cute, but you're way hotter than he could ever be." The redhead pushed you against the door, then leaned down and kissed your neck. Your huffed, biting your lip and grinning. "Hot, you say?" "Hmm-hm." You grabbed her ass cheeks, laughing when she jumped. "Wanna fuck?" Wendy smirked, "Fuck me hard."

     As the neighbors complained about your moans, Dipper was next door, pants off and hand curled around his dick.

     Even though he missed Wendy, he admitted to himself he still got off on you two fucking.

----

Hello Wattpad Land!

I have about three long shots in the making, but I'll try to post these drabbles in between each one.

Random: Why does everything turn sexual with you around?

I don't know. Maybe because you're always watching me and it turns me on.

Random: Wait, what?

I said nothing.

Until next time...

BYE!!!