A Trade 2 (Stan/Ford)

Human!Bill Cipher
Prisoner!Reader
Prison Owner!Gideon

You were roughly dragged into the building.

It's been several days since you traded yourself out for Stanley. You never regretted this decision. You made the government swear that they wouldn't touch any of the Pines family. You knew they were safe. You knew Ford was safe. That was all you cared about.

It was what you had always cared about.

Ford meant the world to you. No one would take the world away from you. He was alive, which was all you cared about.

A soldier yanked you back in reality by pulling you forward. "Fuck! Watch it!" You hissed. The soldier simply pulled you, without consideration of your words. You were yanked down many hallways, nearly thrown into the walls. They weren't taking any consideration of your health and well-being.

Finally, you all stopped in a room.

You looked up, your hair falling out from your face. A scowl covered your features, and they didn't notice. Or they didn't care. Maybe both.

Most likely both.

You met eyes with a child. With big, silver hair. He looked down at his watch then stared at you, "Look who's late!" He exclaimed. He snapped his fingers, commanding them to shove you down to your knees. You resisted, refusing to kneel down to a child.

A foot connected to your knee, causing you to grunt and collapse to your knees. You snapped your head up, coming face to face with the child. "You? You're the lunatic that killed hundreds of my men?! Look at you! How could someone like you be able to fight people like them?"

"Sir?" "What!?" The child attacked, "What is so important that you had to interrupt me!?" The guard who spoke up cringed, "The lunatic was with the Pines family." "The Pines?" "Yes, sir."

The child glared at you, "You were associating with those Pines?" "What does it matter to you?" "They are even more insane than you are!" He shouted. You slammed your head into his nose in protest. He stumbled back, holding his nose. "Ah! You hit me!" "They are not insane!"

The child glared at you again, still holding his nose, "Are you a Pines?" "If you're asking if I am by blood, then no." "You're insane." "Not insane, just confident."

The child frowned, removing his hand slightly to put his handkerchief to his nose. He looked you up and down, trying to figure out what to do with you. You growled at him, causing the soldiers holding you down to flinch. "Are you the person who's been hunting me down?" You asked. The child nodded, "Yes." "You don't look like an influential person. Who are you? Some child to some important figure? Mayor's child, maybe?"

The child glared at you again, clearly annoyed. "As long as you have lived in Gravity Falls-!" "I have lived under a rock, what do you expect?" "I am Gideon Gleeful!" "Oh, you're that psychic kid, right?" "Yes, indeed!" "Your psychic stuff didn't help for this, now did it?" You grinned.

Gideon removed the handkerchief from his nose, frowning, "Shut up!" You threw your head back and laughed, finding this whole thing hilarious.

A child kidnaps me. He thinks he's psychic. What bullshit.

Gideon stared at you like you had killed five people (but you had certainly killed more than that). You smirked at him, obviously enjoying yourself. Gideon frowned, turning around and pointing to the nearest guard, "You! Take her to the cells! She's psychotic!" "Funny. That's what the last ten people told me before I sliced their necks."