Erratic Behavior (Dipper)

Yandere!Reader
Senpai!Dipper
Rival!Delinquent!Hunted!Wendy

Rival!Phone Addict!Hunted!Pacifica
Rival!Mabel
Yandere Simulator!AU

*Warning: Blood. A lot of blood. And violence. And swearing. Basically expect full yandere mode.*

"Senpai. Will. Be. Mine. He doesn't have a choice."

- Ayano Aishi
Yandere Simulator

Your glare could kill a thousand men.

Your eyes squinted at the scene across the classroom, where Dipper Pines' seat was. A blonde sat across his lap, examining and filing her fingernails. Your glare only deepened as she leaned over, pecking him on the cheek.

Rage bubbled underneath your emotionless facade. That bitch thought she'd take your senpai? She has another thing coming if she believes that. The teacher raised her voice, most likely to regain everyone's attention from off of Pacifica and Dipper, the hottest couple in school.

Everyone wanted to be like Dipper and Pacifica. The mystery twin and the rich snob. You couldn't help but glare at the blonde as she ignored what the teacher was saying. Nothing about her said responsible student, and you willed for her to be suspended for what she's been doing to this school. She had all the students at her feet, beautiful enough to turn a straight girl gay and a gay guy straight. Bangs that fell over her purple colored eyes. Despite her good looks, Pacifica was actually smart enough to graduate. However, soon, she wouldn't be alive enough to graduate.

You growled, then forced yourself to listen to the useless nonsense the teacher was yabbing on about. Something about... Twilight... not being literature. What the hell are they teaching us in this class?

The bell rang shortly afterwards, and you quickly ran to the rooftop, where you knew Pacifica would be next. She did a daily lap around the halls, and the roof was usually her first stopping point. However, unfortunately for you, Pacifica was planning to eat lunch with your senpai today. You never let that happen.

She was constantly on her phone, like that green haired girl who stood by the railings often. Just saying, you shouldn't stand so close to the railing if you don't want to be pushed over it. You weren't here to push the greenie off, but you would if she witnessed what you were about to do. You felt relatively safe, and with the rest of the bullies roaming the other parts of the building, and with the student counsel members hopefully going through their normal rounds about the school, you should have enough time to rush down to the incinerator once you did what you had to do.

You found a sucluded corner of the rooftop, and hid behind the stacks of boxes. Your stomach grumbled, and you promised yourself you'd get to eating once you did what you planned.

You leaned against the wall, listening out for footsteps. Not just any footsteps either. No. The soft pitter patter of the normal dress shoes wouldn't cut it. Pacifica wore heels to school every day. She managed to get away with it because her father owned a multi-million dollar company, and they could bribe whoever decided that they wanted to tell her what to do. Pacifica made good grades, so no one saw any reason for them to refuse the generous gift. You rolled your eyes. Money meant nothing to you. Senpai was all that you needed.

Pacifica didn't realize his love was all the money she needed.

Pacifica didn't deserve his love.