Who? (Short)

Office Worker!AU
Ranked!Reader
Slight Pacifica x Reader

And no, this is not The Office.

A loud crash distracted from the normal duties of the office.

You swung around to face your coworker, face first onto the carpet. What a dumbass. "'Ey, yo, dumbass. Get up." The blonde grumbled under her breath, then scrambled back to her feet. You watched as the others stared, hesitant to help, but knowing you were watching. The blonde resupplied the box she was carrying of the books that dropped out, and, once she was ready, she picked up the box, then turned towards you. "Why do you make me do all the heavy lifting?" You smirked, then tilted your head. "Miss Northwest, I believe that I need to force you to do things that will enforce the dress code. If not, you'd be walking around in a crop top all day."

"So that's why you make me restock the cabinets?" Northwest asked, fuming from her ears. You shrugged, "Maybe. Maybe not. By the way, wearing heels while carrying boxes isn't the best idea." She grumbled, then carried her box away from your office.

You grinned, then swung around.

"Although I don't mind when your boobs pop out from underneath them."

----

Hello Wattpad Land!

This is short, I know. But, I am working a bunch of bigger projects that'll take me a while to do. So, while you guys are waiting for them, I will post out random doodles. So, if you guys have any ideas for a short, then I'll accept them. Btw, if you want me to create a short for any other fandom other than Gravity Falls, then I'll do that. If you want a crossover, I'll try my best.

Until next time...

BYE!!!