Author's Note

Hello Wattpad Land!

I know that it's been awhile since I last posted anything, and I feel bad for this. As a result of this, I have decided to give you a sneak peak of all of the one-shots I have coming up!

Enjoy!

I Know (Dipper):

Wendy simply smiled and chuckled, "Mabs, you're worrying too much. He just doesn't see how great you are. He doesn't have a clue how cool you are. So, just go up to him and tell him how you feel." Wendy rubbed my arm. I smiled and bounced on my heels. I launched forward and wrapped my arms around her, "Thank you, Wendy." The red-head rubbed my head, "Just don't get too cocky now. I'm still dating him, you know." I giggled at her tone, business serious didn't suit her. "Yeah, I know."

After a minute, I pulled away and poked her cheek. "Poke." Wendy chuckled, "You're so strange, Mabel." "What? Me? Strange? What are you talking about?" I said sarcastically. We broke out into a fit of giggles.

Wendy fluffed my hair, smiling as I giggled, "That's why I love you." The redhead said. I grinned, "Love you too."

Let It Go [Demon!Reader]:

"Where are your arrows?"

"I used my last one attacking this."

"Where's your pouch?"

"I dropped it."

"Where's your arrow then?"

He fell silent, so you yanked the deer from the boy's hand and launched forward, pushing the boy away. "You're one of those humans!" "Yeah! You must be a demon." "Father told me about you humans. I guess he was right. Humans are lying and cheating robbers."

For the Kill (Dipper and Mabel):

Your fingers twitched. The fog blanketed you with anger. Your chest painfully squeezed itself, trying to get you to surrender. Your vision grew into a grey haze with a dull yellow outline.

Trying to lure me in.

"Stop it."

Come with me, child. Let's finish your father's work.

"No."

You're failing. Look up. There he is.

The haze went away. The squeezing followed. Then your anger. It left you with sweaty palms and a panting figure.

Yes, all of this is an entry from on of the future one-shots. Of course, the actual ones will be longer. Thank you so much for sticking around this long and I'll see you later!

Until next time...

BYE!!!!