Name (Good!Demon!Dipper)(Short)

Male!Good!Reader

You shook your head. You refused to go through with what he was planning.

For crying out loud, he was talking about burning a building! How the heck would Dipper expect you to go through with this?

Yes, you know that your friend is a demon. Yes, you know that demons have some destructive tendencies. But no, you were not participating in any of your friends shenanigans!

You were supposed to be the good guy. The person that all the ladies fall to their knees for. The hero! (Good luck there, America.) But what happens when they see their savior BURNING A DAMN BUILDING?

They don't take it too kindly.

Dipper hovered over you with a box of matches, "But... Please!" "No means no!" He sighed, dropping the match box inside of your hands. "Fine."

You took the match box and stuffed it into your pocket. You knew he couldn't help himself sometimes, being a demon does that. But sometimes it bugged you.

Dipper floated over to your figure and smiled creepily down at you, "You look sleepy." "I am. Chasing you drains my energy." "Hehe." He chuckled, "Maybe I should call you sleepy." "Dipper, I don't appreciate you giving me nicknames. Call me by my real name." "Oh, you mean-" "Yes. My real name."

"Look! It's that girl you like!"

Shoot.

----

If anyone can guess the reference within the story, then I will reward you.

And yes, I am starting to make shorts. Small, little one-shots that are less than 900 words. These shorts will range from 200 words to 900.

Until next time...

BYE!!!!