Generous (Short)

You drifted down the empty roads of your child hood home.

Gravity Falls.

You hadn't been here in a long time, so you thought it was time to visit. The place hadn't changed at all. Everyone was still here, not wanting to leave the small town off of the map.

It was surprisingly really, that people would want to live in a place full of mystery. That's the whole reason you left. You kept getting mysterious nightmares when you were younger, so you decided to leave. But mystery hasn't kept these people from the town. In fact, it has only drawn them here.

You felt discomfort rise in your system as the night sky started to form clouds and, eventually, rain. You swore to yourself before scrambling to the nearest shelter you should find, an empty shack.

The rain poured from beyond the porch you stood on. Your back faced the house as you shivered. It was the weather that locked you to the porch. If it was any other day, then you would've just walked out in the rain. But... you didn't have anywhere to stay.

You frowned then leaned against the wall. You would have to wait for this rain to stop before you went anywhere.

You heard a door open. You turned around, finding yourself facing a grown man. He was slightly taller than you were. Glasses. Brown eyes. Handsome. He looked you up and down before returning to your eyes. You shivered, "I am very sorry, mister. I just got stuck in the rain. If it isn't a problem, then I can just stay on the porch until the rain lightens up."

He shook his head, gently grabbing your shoulder before you could move away,  "No. I can't allow that. Come in. I'll make some tea... and start a fire and get you out of those clothes."

You were taken back by the generosity of this man. He wasn't like the others. You smiled then took a step in. Immediately, you got a whiff of pine needles.

You had a feeling that tonight wasn't going to as bad as you thought.

----

Hello Wattpad Land!

I posted this one up just in time for the Holidays! Yeah!

Thank you guys for waiting. I really appreciate it.

Until next time....

BYE!!!!