A Trade 3 (Stan/Ford)

All knowing demon.

Ford was mortal. No matter how you describe it.

Stan was mortal. No matter how you describe it.

Mabel. Dipper. Gideon. Almost everyone in Gravity Falls.

Not Bill.

Want to know the truth?

Demons aren't all knowing.

They aren't. No matter how you see it.

They get their information from other demons. Demons share information with each other. Automatically. Of course, there are ways to stop the share of information with a demon. But, it's extremely difficult and you didn't know how.

Bill had been watching. He had been listening. He knew exactly what your plan had been, and knew exactly how to stop it. He found out from the demons around your cell. He knew it all. He knew. He was working with Gideon. He was stopping you.

Stopping you from escape.

He was stopping you from getting to Ford.

Did he think that he'd win?

You laughed at the thought. Bill would never get in your way. You refused to let him. Demon or not. Bill would not get in your way.

"Get out of the way, Cipher!" You hissed, balling your fists. The demon laughed, lifting himself back up to a standing position. "Or what, Firefly?" He chuckled, trying to make you realize that you were outmatched. But nothing would make you think that. You would get out. No matter what!

"I'll beat you!"

Bill started laughing at your threats, "You and what army?" He smiled at you, then lifted his cane, but was stopped midway when a bolt of electricity smacked the cane from his hands. "Her army." Everyone turned their attention to the group of prisoners that had gathered around you.

They all were armed. Each and every one. Ready to fight against the authorities to allow you to go and find your lover. Slowly, a smile rose on your face. This was amazing.

A hand found its way onto your shoulder. You turned towards its owner. It was the man repeating that lyrical phrase in the cell adjacent to yours. He smiled at you. He recited that phrase that was once annoying. This time, it was comforting. It was telling her that they were in this together.

You turned back to the crowd in front of you. The prisoners greatly outnumbered the guards. Three to one. Although they had guns, and you were armed with bats and pipes, you thought it would still be an overwhelming fight.

"Let me go, Bill. It doesn't have to get violent here. Just let me go." You said, confidently pulling back your shoulders and straightening your spine. Bill glanced around at the prisoners around you, then smirked, "I could never just let you leave. That's illegal." "Since when do you care about the law." "Because it benefits me." "Benefits how?" "It keeps you from destroying me."

That was the last thing you heard before all hell broke loose.

Bill had disappeared. You could hear gunshots and thumps. The scent of blood filled the enclosed space. You violently fought your way through the room, your destination unchanged. You had no permanent weapon, so you improvised with what you had. You sliced through skin with your long nails. You picked up the shattered pieces of wood and stabbed into knees.

You were at the door now. You had left a trail of bloody corpses in your wake. There was nothing at all stopping you from racing out the door and finding Ford. You had a bad feeling about this. Bill had avoided the fight completely, instead of facing it head on. Confusion set in. But you pushed it aside.

The door swung open, and nearly flew off its hinges as you raced out of the building, one destination in mind. The Shack. Ford was there. You needed him. Your heart reached out for him, but he wasn't with you. You missed him.

But you still questioned Bill's absence.

Why would Bill disappear like that?

There's no reason for him to not fight you.

I beg to differ.

----

Hello Wattpad Land!

I know it has been a while since I last posted. I know that this is a short chapter. But I want to get to the next part of this quickly, because I got impatient.

Until next time...

BYE!!!!