Dumbledore

(Edited)

"Hello sweetie, my names Mary and I will be your healer, now this might hurt a little" She smiled warmly at me. I tried to smile back but failed due to the various cuts I had on my face. Waving her wand she healed all the cuts, leaving me with several long scars down my face. I whimpered from the pain, but tried to keep a strong face as she healed me.

"There you go, all done, now you have a visitor" She left the room and a man with a long white beard and blue sparkling eyes entered. He looked down at me with sympathy and I just looked away shyly.

"Hello Alice, my names Albus Dumbledore" he said, sticking out his hand too shake mine.

"Now, after the events that have taken place, I have decided to adopt you" He said smiling at me. This man actually wanted to make me his family in the absence of my own. I glanced up at him in surprise.

"I am also a wizard, so you will still be growing up in the magical community". I smiled. "So Alice, would you like to come and live with me" I nodded as he lifted me up, taking me off the bed and leading me out the door. After handing in various papers to the front desk, he took me outside and apparated me away from the hospital. I was fairly comfortable with apparation, as my parents used it me and my brother quite often, so I landed with ease outside of my new home.