Friends

-Alice-

I was trying my best to divide my time up with the girls and the boys evenly. I didn't want to say I was having a better time with the boys but I was. The girls were good at gossiping and the boys, pranking. I was more of a trouble maker than a gossiper in my opinion. But for now I was sitting with the boys.

"We have our quidditch match with Hufflepuff tomorrow, you boys going" James said. I groaned. I loved quidditch but when James got started he didn't stop.

"James, we know, we're all going, now we need to plan our next prank" Sirius said trying to divert the conversation a different way.

"I think we're due for a prank on Snivellus" James said mischievously.

"No you don't" I butted in, "One, it's Severus, two he's actually half decent and three, if you ever want Lily to like you then steer clear of Severus" I said rolling my eyes. James frowned.

"She can't resist me, one day we shall be together and i'll be laughing in your face" He said smirking.

"and that day won't be one anytime soon, especially, if you prank Severus" I said emphasising the especially. One down side of James was his ego. He seriously needs to calm down slightly with his 'Lily will love me' talk.

"Fine then, we won't prank him, but you can't stop us from pranking in some form" Sirius said frowning.

"and I won't because I will help" I said rolling my eyes, "you boys sometimes forget that i'm not so innocent" I said pretending to be hurt. I placed my hand over my heart and faked sadness. All the boys just laughed and rolled their eyes.

"I'm in then" James said placing his hand in the middle of our group.

"Same" Sirius said laughing as he put his hand in too.

"Sure, sure" I said placing mine on top of theirs. Peter did his next and we all looked expectantly to Remus. He looked reluctant but gave in to our stares with a large and overly dramatic sigh. We all laughed and I felt as though we had signed an invisible contract to keep quiet.

"Sorry boys, time for me to go and do my homework with the girls, catch you later and make sure to give me the prank plan" I said smiling mischievously.

"Sure thing Ali, see ya soon" Remus said.

"Bye Ali" All the boys chorused.

"You're making me feel like i'm going somewhere far away, it's only for a few hours" I said rolling my eyes for the hundredth time in the past hour.

"Sure, sure" Sirius said annoyed.

"See ya in a few hours" I said happily skipping away to my dorm. When I got there I saw the girls in a whisper off. "Talking 'about something" I said sneaking up behind them and scaring Lily.

"Ali, don't scare me like that" She said annoyed.

"Sorry Lil's, but please, inform me of what is happening" I said happily.

"Well, we were just discussing the fact that tonight is a full moon and we were trying to think of ways to help you possibly in the future" Lily said frowning slightly. I sighed. The only known way you could keep a werewolf safe whilst keeping yourself safe is to be an animal.

"Well, the only known way is to be an animal and I assume you guys wouldn't become illegal animagus' for me" I said sadly.

"What says we have to be illegal, we could be registered" Marlene said to me.

"Well, one, you have to be of age to become one and two, you have to have a reason to do it and I am not allowed to reveal to the ministry of my, er, condition" I said awkwardly.