Grudges

"Snowy, Snowy, Snowy" Sirius said as I did my best to ignore him and walk to my next class. It was proving to be extremely hard though as Sirius was very persistent and had been trying to get my attention all day.

"I know you can hear me" He sang, catching up with me. I walked faster but it didn't help get him off my tail.

"Snowy, Snowy, Snowy" He said again, grabbing the sleeve of my robes.

"What" I snapped turning to face him, my anger finally getting the best of me. I saw his face fall for a second before he hitched a smile to replace it.

"Why are you ignoring us" He said giving me a look as he raised an eyebrow.

"Because someone thought it was a good idea to not tell me why they were upset" I said, putting on a calm voice to prevent myself from yelling out in frustration.

"Well, I was going to tell you"

"There's no need anymore, I found out by myself and i'm upset you didn't think you could trust me with the information" I said giving him a cold look. I knew that I shouldn't be this angry with him, especially in the fragile state he was in but it really hurt me that they couldn't trust me with something like this. It made me feel unwanted.

"We do trust you" He said hanging his head.

"Well, you'll have to prove that" I answered yanking my arm from his grip and walking off down the hallway to my next class. I didn't hear his footsteps try to catch up to me so I sighed in relief and walked on. By the time I had reached the dungeons Professor Slughorn was just opening the door to the classroom. I followed the class in and found a seat beside Lily.

"Merlin Sirius can be so annoying sometimes" I complained quietly.

"If this is about that secret then I can't do anything much more about that" She replied pulling her potions book from her bag as Slughorn wrote up the instructions for this weeks potion.

"Already figured that one out, I was ignoring them for not telling me and Sirius is to persistent, he wouldn't leave me alone for the past hour" I sighed, rolling my eyes annoyedly.

"Well, he's always been like that hasn't he" She said to me whilst we both got ingredients from the storeroom to make our potion.

"Yeah, that's true" I said releasing another heavy sigh before turning to her. "Actually, i've been meaning to ask, how's being head with James been?" I smirked as she turned bright red.

"F-fine" She stuttered.

"Ooooooo, has someone got a crush?"

"No, what are you talking about" She said turning slightly more red.

"You to would actually be so cute together though, I assume Marlene and Alice have been over this with you though, so I won't pressure you to much about it" I said smiling at her.

"Your one hundred percent right about Marl's and A, they honestly won't shut up about it" Lily said rolling her eyes.

"Well, you can't really blame them can you?" I questioned turning to face her completely.

"Well, maybe a small bit but with the way those two go on, I might as well be getting married to him" She exclaimed looking at me as well. I just shrugged.

"At least you know they'll be happy with it" I smirked.

"Marl's and A have no problems with anyone in a relationship, as long as it makes good conversation, they could gossip about anything, you of all people should know that, with your relationship with Remus and all" Lily said.

"Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if those to are the schools main gossipers" I laughed slightly.

"Neither would I"

---

Sirius P.O.V

"You guys, I think Snowy's angry with us" I explained to Remus, James and Peter. I told them all about what Alice told me in the hallway. Although I didn't actually show it, what she had said hurt me. I realised why she was upset but I didn't expect her to be like she was to me, especially seeing as she claimed she knew what had happened. That would have meant she knew how upset and broken I was at that moment.

"Yeah, well, seeing as she snapped at you I would think she might be" James pointed out.

"Don't worry, she'll come around, Ali can't stay angry for that long" Remus said smiling comfortingly at me.

"I hope she does. Although I hate to admit it, I actually kind of like her company" I said smiling sadly.

"Don't worry Padfoot, we all do, and she won't stay angry at us for something like this forever, it's not that big of a deal to be angry at you not wanting to tell her something just yet" James told me.

"Yeah, maybe she just needs some time" Peter said quietly from beside Remus.

"How are we supposed to gain back her trust though" I said looking at the others desperately.

"Well, if we say sorry in a few days when she's calmed down slightly, she'll be friends with us again and then we can always invite her into conversations and tell her things that are important" James said, grinning as though he thought his plan was genius. I agreed with him, it was a very good plan.

"Let's give it a shot"

------------

Hello All,

I sincerely apologize for the long wait, I'm aware of how long it's been since I last updated this story but I'd appreciate if you read this small author's note.

In my personal life, I'm having a little trouble at the moment. I'm just feeling extremely stressed all of the time and so much is happening that makes me question everything about myself.

I feel like everything is just coming down on me all at once and it's making me feel less happy and more upset all the time.

What I want to say is, I'm not sure when I'll next update. I just need some time to figure some stuff out and fix a few things.

Thanks for reading and commenting, it really makes my day to see all your funny comments,

7Justdealwithit7