Date

After the week of torture I had endured from my friends as they gushed about Remus and I at every moment they had. We could never be alone without them making a big deal about it making us both agree it was best if we stayed with the group until the date and never alone.

Today was that day though and Lily, Alice and Marlene were making my nerves worse with their constant chattering.

"You two will be so cute" Lily said for the twentieth time this morning as she placed an outfit on the bed for me. I rolled my eyes and went to the bathroom to escape my friends for a moment. I showered quickly and wrapped a towel around myself to go and get my outfit.

"So, we'll be sneaking on them" Alice's voice said quietly.

"Yep, we need to make sure our little Alice is safe on her date, she's to childish not to be supervised" Lily said in a motherly tone making me snort to myself.

"HEY, you guys, can you get my outfit please" I yelled through the door halting the conversation.

"Sure thing Ali" Marlene replied opening the door a short amount and handing me my outfit which consisted of denim jeans, a short length long sleeved shirt and a black jumper.

"Thanks Marls" I said closing the door and getting changed. I walked back into the dorm and put on my ankle length boots, looking up only when the room was all to quiet.

"You guys, my outfits great, thanks for choosing it out, i'm also assuming you have plans for today, you never seemed to make them?" I questioned.

"We have plans to just walk around, see where the day takes us" Lily said smiling lightly. I returned the smile before standing up and wiping my hands on my jeans nervously.

"You'll be fine Ali, it's obvious you both like each other so you just need to see where the day takes you" Alice said raising her eyebrows with a smile. The only secret I had kept from the girls was the kiss Remus and I had shared on Christmas morning. I was not ready for their reactions to that.

"Ok, well you should get going, I believe Remus is meeting you in the common room in five minutes so hurry, you don't want to be late for your date" Marlene said. "What a minute, that rhymes" She said with a bright smile.

"Yes it does, thanks for pointing out the obvious Marls" I said rolling my eyes and advancing on the door slowly.

"Have fun" Lily said ecstatically.

"Yes, but don't get to romantic" Alice warned. I scoffed.

"Right, thanks for the advice Alice, goodbye" I said leaving the room. I walked down the stairs to find Remus patiently waiting, leaned against a chair.

"I'm sorry i'm late, the girls are going insane" I said rolling my eyes.

"It's no trouble, I had peace and quiet as James and Sirius decided to sleep in and only got up five minutes ago, Peter seemed to be quiet this morning, nothing to out of the ordinary" Remus responded with a smile.

"Lucky you, I had to endure an hour of, 'hmmm, she'd definitely look cute, but is it not enough'" I laughed sighing deeply.

"Well, why don't we get going, Ms Dumbledore" Remus said formerly holding out his hand and making me laugh. I grabbed it and we walked in silence down to Filch who was ticking off the people that could and couldn't go.

"Alice Dumbledore and Remus Lupin" I said quickly as we approached him.

"Hmmm" He said looking up with a creepy smile that gave me chills, "Go ahead" He sneered making me quickly walk away. I didn't realise I was dragging Remus behind me until he addressed it.