I'm a Marauder!

-Alice-

Once I was finally dismissed from the hospital wing I happily skipped up to the dorm rooms. It was several hours after dinner now and I was supposed to be meeting the boys for something. I had managed to wiggle my way out of Madam Pomfrey's grip and been allowed to leave.

"Yo yo" I called jumping through the boys dorm room door.

"Merlin, Ali, you gave me a fright" Sirius said gasping in fake shock.

"Oh shutup, at least a, 'glad to see your better' or a 'hello' would have been nice Black" I said glaring playfully at him.

"Well i'm sorry, didn't realise we were still on last name terms Dumbledore" He said smirking. I plonked down on the closest bed which I soon discovered was Remus'.

"Blimey Ali, you could have at least said hello" He said mimicking my words from earlier. I just rolled my eyes at him.

"Hmmm, lovely Rem, now cut to it boys, I don't have extra time to waste" I said crossing my legs on Remus' bed.

"Sir yes sir" James mock saluted from his position on his bed.

"Ok, ok, we wanted to show you something that takes up a huge place in our great hearts" Sirius said placing his hand over the wrong side. I just sighed.

"Other side" I said as he glared at me.

"Anyway, as I was saying before you so rudely interrupted, we wish to let you in on a huge Marauder secret, but before we can, we need you to promise to never tell a soul, never show a soul, not even your father, not even Lily, or Alice or Marlene, not a soul" Sirius said looking at me in actual seriousness.

"Sure, sure, I promise, I solemnly swear, whatever you want" I said waving my hand lazily.

"Well, then, Prongs, the map" He said holding out a hand. James put a small piece of parchment in his hand and I looked at it curiously. "I solemnly swear that i'm up to no good" Sirius muttered tapping the parchment with his wand. I began in fits of giggles.

"What so funny" Remus asked.

"Just the fact that before when I sweared to never tell a soul I said I solemnly swear"I said giggling. The boys all erupted in laughter at my childishness. "Ok, ok, what was this map then" I said when we were all calmed down slightly.

"Right then, here it is" Sirius said passing the once blank parchment over to me. It was now covered in dark ink lines and I realised once I opened it that it was clearly a map of the school.

"We needed your help" James said. I raised an eyebrow at him.

"How so" I asked skimming over the map.

"Well, we were wondering if one, there were any hidden passageways that we missed and two, if you knew how to do a spell that made everyone in the entire layout of the map in real life be shown on here, in moving positions, relevant to real life" Sirius said. I raised my eyebrows again.

"Really, I thought Rem might be smart enough to know a spell for that" I said winking at him.

"Well, no actually, i've been searching, but I haven't found anything" He said hanging his head slightly.

"That's cause you've been looking wrong Rem, Dad once told me, that spells that track people can only be found in the restricted area" I said with mischief in my eyes.

"Well then, we'll just have to sneak in there and retrieve it" James said.

"No can do sorry, enchantments are put up to stop people from getting certain books from the restricted section, but seeing as i'm the headmaster's daughter I have certain privileges and madam Pince loves me to death so I could just as easily retrieve it for 'educational reading purposes'" I suggested.