Eventful shopping

-Alice-

Another week went by and I was having a great time with the four boys. Our OWL results were due to be coming soon as well and I was very nervous about them.

"Snowyyyyyyy" Sirius yelled running into my room in a bird like stance.

"Yes Padfoot" I sighed rubbing my eyes sitting up in bed. He jumped on my legs and did a spin jump. I winced slightly in pain as he landed on my ankle.

"Breakfast" He sang before fleeing happily from the room. I rolled my eyes and sluggishly moved around the room getting changed. This was a usual occurrence on a morning but it was always different. I left my room and Remus did at the same time.

"Padfoot wake you up with his morning ritual" He asked yawning widely.

"Yep, and I reckon my legs are going to bruise" I said quietly. He gave me a look of reassurance before we walked down the stairs and to the kitchen door.

"Good luck" Remus muttered entering the kitchen. I blushed slightly and walked in to see Padfoot jumping around the room and practically bouncing off the walls. I rolled my eyes and spotted the empty cup sitting on the kitchen bench.

"Coffee again" I asked James who had his head in his hands laughing slightly as Sirius bounded around the room happily.

"Yep, he woke up before me so before you start telling me of I had nothing to do with it, he woke me up" James said rolling his eyes just as Sirius ran over and grabbed his shoulders shaking him violently.

"Jamsie, can we please go into town" He whined. I gave James a weird look but he just shook it off.

"Not until you calm down Padfoot, Mum and Dad said after you calm down" James said to Sirius pretending to be stern like a parent telling off their child. Sirius pouted and sat down impatiently.

"Dad, everyones awake and Sirius is calm now, can we go out" James smirked.

"Sure, just don't get into trouble" He yelled from the living room chuckling slightly. We had planned on going out today anyway. I followed Sirius who was pretending to be serious. No pun intended.

"Prongs, are we out of sight of your Dad" Sirius asked. James nodded as we turned the corner and Sirius' face lit up like a child on christmas. He grabbed Remus and my arms and linked them with his skipping down the street. I tried to get him to release his grip but it was iron tight.

"Come on Snowy and Moony" Sirius yelled loudly. I winced at his loud voice and saw Remus' discomfort from the corner of my eye. I took my chance and began singing 'we're off to see the wizard' from the wizard of oz. Sirius gave me an odd look.

"Please tell me you've seen the wizard of Oz" I said staring at him in awe.

"Um, i've seen the wizard of Oz" He questioned when I asked him. I just rolled my eyes.

"Has anybody here seen it" I asked in shock.

"I have" Remus said beaming, "I love it so much, it's brilliant" He said happily. I smiled brightly and high fived him.

"Same, it's truly incredible, my favourite character was alway the lion" I rambled. Remus nodded his head.

"The lion was a great character but I always felt more attached to the tin man" Remus said beaming at me. Sirius stopped and unlinked his arms from ours. I massaged mine in relief.

"As much as it sounds good, we are not here to talk about it" Sirius said. I frowned playfully and James rolled his eyes at me. I glared at him and we all looked to see Sirius pointing into a shop selling motorbikes.