Pranking the school again

"Hey Snowy" Sirius said yelled leaning over the back of the sofa he was seated at in the Gryffindor common room. I glanced up from him the other side of the common room and watched as he grinned at me before gesturing me over.

"What reason do you have that I should trek my way over to you" I called back. Despite the common room being very empty there were still about two or three people sitting around who all shot me and Sirius glares.

"You looked lonely" Sirius yelled back whilst still furiously gesturing me over.

"Fine" I grumbled putting my stuff in my bag and dragging myself over to where I found Sirius. He was alone which I thought was weird but I didn't question it.

"Now come and follow me" He said. I groaned and stared up at him from where I had just sat down on the sofa next to his. I continued to thrash around not wanting to walk anywhere anymore when he grabbed my wrist and began to pull me to the boys staircase.

"Sirius what the hell?!" I yelled as he quickly shoved me into the dorm room I knew the four boys shared.

"You weren't following me so I had to do it" He smirked jumping on his bed. I looked around noticing James grinning brightly, Peter sitting boredly and Remus glancing around every so often. I immediately knew they were up to something so I shot Sirius a demanding look.

"What are you boys up to and why am I getting dragged into this" I said narrowing my eyes at them. Remus and Peter were the only two who didn't look at me which told me I wasn't the only one dragged into whatever this was.

"Well..." James began before he was interrupted by Sirius.

"We want to do a prank because Jamsie came up with a really good idea and we thought you'd like to be involved" Sirius said smiling.

"Sure you thought I wanted to be involved, this prank is something advanced isn't it" I said narrowing my eyes further to Sirius who narrowed his back at me.

"Well..." James began again but was once again interrupted.

"How would you know if its to advanced, we are very advanced wizards thank you very much" Sirius said crossing his arms.

"Well, if you're so advanced then I know why you need me" I said smirking triumphantly.

"Why is that then" Sirius said staring at me. I looked right back just as fiercely.

"Because it has something to do with the ancient magic of the school that I have the key to because my father happens to be headmaster" I said smiling at him as he sighed giving it right away. "I told you i'm good with this stuff.

"How do I know you just didn't do your little mind reading thing" He said staring at me.

"Because that would be a breach of personal space"

"But you had no trouble doing it to us when we first pranked with you"

"Yeah, well, at that time I wasn't friends with you guys and I knew something fishy was up, I should correct my last statement by saying its a breach of personal space if I know the persons mind is on something other than what i'm discussing" I corrected.

"Well how would you know" Sirius replied once again crossing his arms.

"Because you are literally the easiest person to read Padfoot, and anyway, it wouldn't matter now anyway would it considering I know a whole lot of personal stuff about you"

"Umm guys, could we maybe get back on topic" James said. I nodded looking at him.

"Explain"

---

"Why'd I agree Pete" Remus whispered from beside me.

"I'm on the same page Moony" Peter whispered back. I rolled my eyes focusing my attention back on the four tables.

"I think we all are" I also whispered. Yes, why I had agreed to sneak into the great hall and change to enchanted roof to switch between all weather types was beyond me but I was here so what could I change. Sirius and James had sent both Remus and I into the hall because we were the smartest (even though they struggled to admit that) and Peter was joining because Sirius insisted that we needed an extra person to make sure we didn't get off topic, something both Remus and I almost killed him at.

Flashback

"Ok, so who's going to go and do it then" Sirius questioned the group. I rolled my eyes.

"Obviously Remus and I are undoubtedly the smartest" I said making eye contact with Sirius, "so either of us would work well, especially if it's silent magic" I smirked at Sirius who huffed.

"Fine, we all know you two are so incredibly smart" He said puffing a large breath of air out, moving his hair that had somehow ended up back in his face.

"Thanks Padfoot" I smirked.

"Fine, we'll send them both, just incase one of them can't do it when it comes to doing it" James said.

"Ok, but we'll send Pete to, you know, just as an extra so they don't get of topic" Sirius said smirking. James laughed but I quickly shot a silencing spell at him.

"What the hell do you think we do" I said pushing him off his bed roughly.

"Hey it was a joke" He said putting his hands up.

"Well, if you make a 'joke' like that again I will hex you into oblivion" I said. He nodded quickly and I smiled with satisfaction.

"Ok, back on topic guys"

End of flashback

"Quickly, shoot the spells and get out of here, the teachers are going to enter all to soon" I murmured. Remus nodded sending the spells into the roof. They were timed spells so they would go off at a certain time and nobody who said the spell had to be around.

"Quick, lets go" I said ushering us out quietly. We hid behind a wall with James and Sirius and watched the doors to the great hall as McGonagall walked forward and opened them, entering quickly.

As the hall began to fill I started counting down watching as the roof began to change quickly from sunny to rainy and the rain began to hit the students. Everyone went into a frenzy and I smirked as the teachers began trying to herd the now very soaking wet students out of the hall whilst they fixed the dilemma.

"Whats going on here?" A familiar voice said from behind us. I turned around to see Dad standing there with an expectant look.

"Umm..." James began scratching the back of his head. Remus quietly cursed and Peter and Sirius looked to the ground. I looked to Dad smirking.

"Only the best prank I think i've ever pulled, did you see the look on Minnies face, hilarious" I said quietly so no one overheard. The boys all looked at me with wide eyes. Whilst I watched as Dad looked around the corner to see what had happened.

"Thats a very creative one Ali, who did the spell?" He asked. I pointed to Remus who looked back down.

"Very advanced magic that, i'm glad to see some students put their skills to use" Dad said. "As fun as it looks i'm going to have to save the poor teachers, don't seem to know what spell it is it seems" He said walking off.

"Uh, sorry for throwing you under the bus Remus" I said looking at him. He just stared wide eyed at me not knowing how to respond.

"Dumbledore is the coolest headmaster woah" James said.

"Well, who wants some breakfast" I said grinning before running into the hall.

"Careful Alice, someone made it rain in the hall, you don't want to slip" Professor McGonagall said. I nodded.

"Who in their right mind would pull such an insane prank?" I said wide eyed.

"I wouldn't have a clue, this is the one time those four boys couldn't have anything to do with it" She muttered to herself. I turned around smirking as I walked to the Gryffindor table.

"Little did she know' I smirked to myself. That was incredible.