Christmas part two

-Alice-

I waited by the edge of the forest as Dad, Flitwick and McGonagall made their way slowly down the hill. I whistled impatiently as I waited. When they finally made their way down I sighed in relief.

"You guys are slow" I moaned. They all smiled and walked into the forest. I pranced quite loudly beside them.

"Now Ali, you need to be quiet when we get there" Dad whispered. I sighed and nodded before walking normally behind them. "Merry Christmas Ali" Dad whispered before moving off to the side. There standing in front of me was a baby dragon. It was white with a streak of black down the top of it's head. I squealed in delight and went to hug Dad.

"Thankyou" I squealed as the baby dragon opened it's eyes. I moved forward slowly and crouched before it holding out my hand. I let it advance on me and sniff me before it nuzzled it's head into my hand.

"It's so cute" I whispered before picking it up in my hands.

"You can take it into your dorm, I had to train it to not breath fire though, and it won't grow any larger than this, it is also a girl" Dad said. I went and hugged him again before cupping the dragon in my hands.

"I'm gonna call her snowflake" I said before making my way out of the forest. Dad, Flitwick and McGonagall followed closely behind. "I wonder what my friends will say, especially seeing as they are going to be sharing a dorm with a dragon" I muttered to myself.

"She's perfectly safe, they grow attached to their owners and will only harm someone when their owner or their owners friends are in trouble" Dad said. I smiled as the sun made it's appearance. I ran out into the open field and held my hand open. Snowflake flew into the air. I watched as she followed me to the great hall. I held out my hand and she flew done to land on it. I stroked her scales before entering. Heads turned my way and they gasped as they saw snowflake. I smiled and went to sit down beside Lily, Alice and Marlene.

"I'd like to introduce you all to snowflake" I said as I let her fly out of my hand and onto the table.

"You got a dragon" Marlene asked in awe. I smiled and nodded as I watched Snowflake sniff the food on the table.

"Wow, and she will be staying in our dorm" Lily asked warily.

"Yeah, but don't worry, she's been trained to not breath fire unless in a dangerous situation or when myself or any friends or people I love are being injured or harmed" I said. "Her size can be changed to at it's own will too" I said. As if Snowflake knew what I said she grew several inches taller before shrinking back down.

"Well she's very cute" Alice said. I smiled and gave Snowflake some food. She happily took it. I smiled warmly down at her before diverting my attention to the girls.

"Follow me please girls" I asked as they all stood up and began to leave the hall. They looked at each other confused but followed me anyway. I lead them all to a small classroom where there were three things under separate cloths. They all stared at me.

"What's this Ali" Lily asked confused. I smiled and gestured towards the presents.

"Looks to be one for each of you" I hinted with a wink. I only gave them small things this morning but they didn't question it. They walked forward slowly and all grabbed the cloth on their presents.

"Three, two, one, GO" Lily yelled. They all ripped of the cloth and gasped as they were met with three small puppies. Ok, so maybe I went slightly insane and bought them dogs but still, what are friends for. Marlene's dog was small and pure white with blue eyes.. Alice's dog was brown with a white patch around its eye and pitch black eyes. Then there was Lily's which was my favourite. It was pitch black with a small white spot on the tip of it's tail. It had emerald green eyes and was the smallest of the bunch.

"OH MY GOD ALI" The girls all screamed as they hugged me. I struggled to get air to my lungs as they constricted me.

"Um, guys, i'd appreciate it if you didn't suffocate me" I called through a muffled voice. They all moved back and went over to their dogs.

"Their so adorable" Marlene squealed.

"I know right, thank you so very much Ali" Alice said. I smiled at the girls.

"Well, just looks like their will be four animal additions to our dorm then won't it" I said. They all smiled and let their dogs out of the cages.

"You're one of the greatest friends ever" Lily called as she left the classroom. I magicked (is this even a word? Idk.) the cages up to our dorm room before following them up stairs. They all ran and when we got their they burst into the dorm room and practically chucked their dogs onto their beds.

"Wanna come have another snowball fight" Lily asked. I smiled.

"YES" Alice called loudly.

"Yeah sure thing" Marlene answered slightly less enthusiastically then Alice. I loved these guys. If they found out my secret and left me then I would never forgive myself.

"Sure, but I just need to do something here first, you guys go ahead, i'll be down in a few minutes" I called as they all smiled slightly and left down the stairs. When I saw that everything was clearI smiled to myself.

"So guys, like your owners" I asked the dogs.

"Yeah" Lily's dog answered. Yes, I found out I could speak to dogs when I bought these ones. I always wondered why I heard voices when I walked into a pet shop. The memories made me laugh. It might have something to do with the fact i've always been able to turn into a dog at my own free will.

"Well you guys, I have to give my present to Remus and then I will be going for a snowball fight, maybe I should accidentally leave the door open and you guys can follow me" I said mischievously.

"Oh, please, I don't know when I will next see the light of day" Marlene's dog said. I laughed.

"I know right" Alice's dog said. They just reminded me so much of the actual girls with their personalties.

"Well, make sure to follow me" I said as I left the dorm. "and stay hidden" I whispered furiously as they trotted happily alongside me. At my words they ran off to hide slightly. I smiled as I walked up to Remus who was with the boys and gave him his present.

"Merry Christmas Remus" I said. All the boys wolf whistled which made me glare at them.

"So Remus, found yourself a girlfriend" Black said with a very dog like bark.

"I am not his girlfriend for your information Black, he's just nice to me unlike you so I actually count him as a friend" I snapped. Black just smirked and turned to Potter. I huffed and walked off. I left the room and saw the three dogs jump through the door quickly before it closed. Time for a great day with friends and fun.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so, so, so, so endlessly sorry it took me so long to update this book. 9 DAYS that must be a record for longest time to update. Well here it is now, a fairly dreadfully written paragraph. Sorry if it's so rushed and not very good. I probably could have done better but I didn't so here is a slightly bad update.

Anyway, thank you heaps for reading and waiting for the update,

7Justdealwithit7