Hogsmead

-Alice-

I was currently sitting with the boys in their dorm. I had formed some kind of relationship with them but I was scared of revealing my secrets. They are still talking to me so they probably don't mind my mind reading secret but I was most worried about the werewolf thing. Yes, they were fine with remus being a werewolf but they might not like me as one.

"Um, Dumbledore" Black said. As you can see, we're still on last name terms.

"Yes Black" I asked turning towards him.

"What are we doing first, the chairs or the animals" He asked. Oh, I forgot to mention. We were setting animals loose in the hall to create chaos and then we were going to make the chairs disappear so everyone fell to the ground. The we were going to set fireworks off at the end to shower everyone with paint in the house colours. This was going to be a major prank.

"I reckon we should do the chairs first cause people will freak out when the animals come in and probably stand up" I replied whilst writing a list of things we'll need.

"Great then Dumbledore" Black said.

"Oh, will you guys please just use first names, it gets very annoying" Remus complained from his bed. I sighed.

"I know it must be annoying but they've never been very nice to me and my new friends, it's kinda hard to just be friends with them" I said with a small sigh.

"You're excused Ali, they dragged you into this, but you guys, it was your idea to invite her to do this prank, you guys should at least call her Alice" Remus said in an annoyed voice.

"Fine" Potter groaned from his position on his bed. Remus smiled in accomplishment.

"Good, now Ali would you like to come with us tomorrow to get the resources" Remus questioned.

"Sure thing Rem, but how am I supposed to tell the girls that I am accompanying you guys to Hogsmeade" I asked pointing to Black and Potter.

"They already know that you are talking with Sirius and James, I heard them talking about it the other day" Remus said. I felt panic begin to rise in my chest. "and they don't mind, they were just saying that it was annoying but it was your choice" Remus said hurriedly. I calmed down slightly. If my new friends began to hate me then that would probably be the end of me.

"Ok, well i'll catch you tomorrow, see you boys at eight at the front doors" I asked.

"Sure, sure, i'll make sure their awake by then" Remus said pointing to the other boys in the room.

"Thanks Rem, bye guys" I said before waving and exiting the room. I walked over to the girls staircase and walked up it. When I walked into the room I was bombarded by three very bouncy girls.

"Ok Ali, we have some questions for you" Alice said with her arms crossed over her body. I froze in my position.

"What's your current relationship with Potter and Black" Lily started.

"They asked for my help with something and I realised that they are actually quite nice so I am helping them with what they need helping with" I said in one breath. The girls relaxed a little.

"Ok Ali, don't worry, it's your choice of who you want to be friends with, just be careful ok" Marlene said.

"Sure thing Marl's i'll do my best" I said with a small smile.

"You promise" Alice said with puppy dog eyes. I just laughed.

"I absolutely promise A" I said. She looked at me weirdly when I called her A.