Damn Black

-Alice-

I was sitting cross legged on the floor.

"Now, when you do something great you need to keep a straight face. It's gonna be harder for you boys seeing as you will have some convincing to do to fool McGonagall after all the pranks you have done" I said rolling my eyes.

"Na, we can convince minnie easy enough" James said.

"Excuse me, sorry, what did you call her" I said on the verge of laughter.

"Minnie" Sirius called out casually. I burst into laughter.

"Hey, thats my name for her, you can't steal my name" I said faking being annoyed. Sirius and James just rolled their eyes and Remus just sat back to watch with curiosity. Peter just stayed hidden away in the corner. Coward.

"and what are you going to do about it" Sirius said.

"This" I answered tackling them to the ground. They tried to stand up but I just sat on them both and stayed there. Remus burst into laughter and we all looked at him curiously.

"What, it's just, you've been beaten by a girl" he said through laughter. That made James and Sirius more determined. They pushed me off together and then Sirius grabbed me and flung me over his shoulder.

"Who's better now" He said and I could sense that he was smirking. He ran down into the common room with me on his back.

"Let me go" I screamed banging my fists on his back.

"no can do love" He said laughing. He ran through the corridors and I stayed there hitting his back. I noticed James, Remus and Peter running behind him. Peter was more trying to keep up and Remus and Sirius were laughing and trying to keep up.

"Oh, I will get you all when I get down" I growled. They just laughed more. When we got outside I felt the heat on my back and realised Sirius was running for the black lake. "No you don't, helppppp" I screamed into the air. Onlookers just laughed. Will anyone help me. Sirius halted when he got to the edge of the wharf right in the middle of the lake.

"I take it back, don't drop me" I screamed but he of course had to drop me. Straight into the water. He ran of and onto the grass beside the lake. The water was ice cold and I felt myself growing colder by the second. I had a certain friend in the lake though. A large tentacle came out of the water and lifted me up and onto the shore.

"Black, don't you want a hug" I said running after him. He was faster though. Then a not so good idea came to my mind. It was good at the time though. I took out my wand and screamed,

"ACCIO SIRIUS ORION BLACK" Definitely a big mistake. He came flying through the air and hit me knocking us both to the ground. I rolled over so I was on top of him as I came up with a devious plan. "We'll stand up on three and i'll pretend I hurt myself. James will fall for it and come and help and you tackle him to the ground" I said with a grin. He just smirked back. I pretended to groan.

"My leg" I called. James came running over just as expected.

"You ok Alice" He asked worriedly. I queued to Sirius and he came charging at James knocking him to the ground.

"gotcha" I called before jumping onto the stack. James and Sirius just shared devious grins and rolled over so I was underneath. Then they both began tickling me so I was rolling around on the floor in laughter.

"Stop, please" I begged through laughter. Then of course, Remus had to join in. Peter just stood back like the coward he is. The boys stopped after a while and I rolled over onto my back. They all did the same.

"Well that was something" Remus said.

"Yep, and it all started because of Minnie" I said laughing slightly. All the boys rolled their eyes, including Remus. "We should probably get to the castle now, big day tomorrow" I sighed.

"Yep, and Hogwarts won't know what's come for them" James and Sirius said together. We walked up to the castle together in laughter, discussing what we thought everyone's faces would look like. This is why I love pranking. When we got back to the common room I bid the boys goodnight and walked up to the dorm where there were three very happy looking girls sitting on their beds.

"What now" I said. They just looked at me. Lily smirked which made me suspicious because Lily never did that.

"That looked like fun" She said with a small grin. I just rolled my eyes. She was definitely talking about what just happened with the boys.

"Well, if you call being carried by Sirius, thrown into a lake, squished by two guys and tickled for twenty minutes fun, then I guess you would be right" I said smirking. She just smiled.

"Look at you, your soaking and covered in grass" Marlene said frowning.

"yep, and you can blame the boys for that" I said rolling my eyes. Which I just realised I do a lot. Especially around the boys.

"How did it even start, I mean, I know the boys would never do something as silly as that without a reason" Alice said.

"Well, it was a very stupid reason, they called McGonagall, Minnie which is my name for her and I jokingly said that they stole my name for her and tackled them to the ground. They couldn't get out from under me until Remus said they were beat by a girl in which they got annoyed and pushed me off them, then Black lifted me up and you saw the rest" I said laughing slightly.

"Well, you should probably go and have a shower because you really need one" Alice said giving me a disgusted look.

"Well thanks A, really nice" I said sarcastically. She just gave me an annoyed look. I rolled my eyes, again for like the fiftieth time before leaving to the bathroom. I had a warm shower before getting changed into my pyjamas which consisted of a t-shirt and some shorts. I walked back in to see all the girls already in bed. We did our usual nighttime goodnights before I blacked out, excited for tomorrows fun.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys, 

Yes this is a very short chapter. I just wanted to make it so the prank took an entire chapter of it's own. I didn't really want to make them in the same chapter.

I apologise for the shortness (is that even a word).

Thanks for reading,

7Justdealwithit7