Finally happened.

We entered the house after discovering Lily and James had gone inside.

"Hey Mrs Potter, do you know where the other two are?" I asked smiling politely.

"Yes Dear, Lily and James went off to their own rooms to dry off after the snowball fight" She replied smiling back before turning back to what she was cooking.

"Thanks Mrs Potter" I said grinning at the guys and running up the stairs.

"Where were you guys?" Peter said looking at us whilst smiling brightly.

We went behind the house" Sirius loud enough for James and Lily to both hear. "We were hiding from you guys" He said smirking. I rolled my eyes and ran past them going into my room where Lily was sitting staring at a wall with an off look in her eyes.

"Whats got you looking all happy?" I said sitting beside her.

"James asked me out again" She said quietly and I smiled brightly and cheered silently as it seemed the boys plan had worked. That was assuming she had said yes but her face told me it all.

"You finally said yes?" I asked watching as her face became red. "Finally" I exclaimed throwing my hands into the air.

"Excuse me?" She said turning on me.

"Do you actually know how long everyone's been waiting for you to accept him on his date offer" I said rolling my eyes at her. "The answer is too long, but i'm happy for you both" I said giving her a hug.

"You know, I thought that after he had matured very slightly he didn't like me anymore because he stopped asking me out" She said sighing whilst falling back on her bed.

"Pfft, i've been friends with James for quite a while, probably to long to be honest, and the day I can't do magic is the day he would stop liking you, you don't know how much he talks about you" I said rolling my eyes and also falling back onto her bed. "So, how are you gonna tell Marlene and Alice?" I asked smirking.

"I have no clue" She sighed.

"Well, I suggest sending a letter because if you tell them in person you will be bombarded with 'Awww, finally' and 'I told you so', stuff like that" I said feeling her tense up from beside me.

"A letter it is" She said smiling and sitting up quickly.

"Good choice" I smirked at her as she stood up and grabbed two pieces of parchment and a pen, something I knew about from growing up knowing most muggle stuff. She sat them down on book and placed it on her bed.

"Ok, help me write it please" She said giving me puppy dog eyes. I sighed giving in and sitting up. "I wish you weren't so good at giving those eyes, no one can resist them" I pouted crossing my legs beneath me and leaning over.

"We'll start of with hellos" She said addressing the first one to Alice.

"This is going to be long" I sighed.

---

"They were long letters" Lily sighed as I was tying them to my dragon who had appeared on my whistle and seemed more then happy to deliver the letters.

"Well, imagine that letter but triple the size... That will most likely be the response from both of them" I said laughing as Lily let out another huge sigh. "But then again, would you rather hear it in person?"

"No way" She said violently shaking her head.

"Exactly" I said sending Snowflake off through the window and turning back to Lily who was looking worried.

"Don't worry about it, really, all it will be is 'I told you so' and 'finally' from every person in the castle" I said smiling.

"Well, that was highly reassuring" Lily exclaimed rolling her eyes.

"It's the best I could do" I said giving her a bright smile.

"Mum said to call you both down for lunch" Sirius said poking his head in through the door to our room.

"Yep" I said jumping up and pulling Lily up off my bed.

"Congrats, I was waiting" Sirius said to Lily as we exited the room.

"I have been told many people have" Lily responded walking down the stairs.

"Glad to see James finally got what he wanted" I said bounding after her. I walked into the kitchen to see everyone already seated around the table, minus Sirius of course as he was behind us. We sat down and began to eat when Peter started the conversation.

"So, Remus has a girlfriend, James has a girlfriend and I have a girlfriend, where's yours Sirius?" Peter said looking expectantly towards Sirius who looked up from his food and glared at Peter.

"I could hardly call her your girlfriend Pete, you two hardly like each other anymore" Sirius said before taking another bite of his food.

"But we are still together" Peter retaliated.

"Anyway, how do you know I don't have a girlfriend" Sirius said smirking at Peter. James choked on his food.

"You have a girlfriend?" He asked after Remus had helped him clear his throat. Sirius sighed deeply looking up.

"I don't, I was just trying to get a reaction from Peter" He said glaring at peter once more before looking back down.

"Well, it didn't work" Peter said smiling.

---

A shorter chapter this time but i'll try harder to get more words for future chapters. :)

7Justdealwithit7