[Chapter 3]

I awoke to the sunlight in my eyes. "Damn Sun," I muttered. I got up and it was 7:40am. I was late for school. I was about to rush to school, but then I remembered Rai's rules from yesterday. Rule one: Never give a fuck. I might as well not rush if I don't give a fuck. I walked to the shower then brushed my teeth. Then I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked tired my eyes were red. I must've been crying real bad. My tattoo started hurting a little thinking about yesterday.
I got up and got dressed in this green tank top and ripped jeans.
I walked down the stairs with my bag over my shoulder. "Little sister here catch," sister said throwing something at me. I caught it behind my back due to Rai's training yesterday. I looked at what she threw and they where keys. Her motorcycle keys. "I can't drive!" I exclaimed. "It's easy it's like riding a bike. I'm pretty sure you can drive better than me anyway," she said. She went back to her room. I had no choice since she is not gonna drive me. I walked outside and I saw a black motorcycle. I sighed and got on. It was like driving a car and riding a bike at the same time. I closed my eyes and sighed. I opened my eyes and started driving to school
~~~~~~~~~~~~At School~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I got off my ride and headed for the school building. I stopped at the door, took a deep breath while closing my eyes.
Day one: Operation not give a fuck.
I bust open the door and the lady at the front desked jumped a little. It was lady Shizune I think. I walked on to class. "Excuse me you can't go in there," she yelled ,but I kept walking. I walked into my first period class, Math. Everyone looked at me. "excuse me who are you," Mr. Iruka said. I looked at the class and I was the only one absent. I pointed to the class. "Everyone else in the class is here except," I said. Iruka eyes widened. "Ayumi,' he said barely above a whisper. People gasped. "In the flesh," I said walking to my seat. I leaned back and put my feet on the chair. "Okay class as I was saying we will be learning about the battles of Gettysburg. I got up and walked out the class but was stopped. "Excuse me Mrs. Tahume where are you going?" Iruka asked. "To take a shit," I said leaving the class. I didn't care if they new my business. I walked out towards the bathroom but was pulled aside. I looked at the questioning look of my best friends. "What" I asked. "What happened to you?" Tenten asked. "I changed," I said a little sad like. I got out of their grip and went to the bathroom.