[Chapter 12]

"Oh my god! My sister is gonna be so happy when she hears this," I said gleaming. "No! .......Don't tell her about the ring. Don't tell her anything I told you," Itachi said.

I looked at Itachi confused. "Why?" I asked. Itachi sighed. " Because ........I need her to hear it from me." he said. I had a sad face on ,but still was happy. "Fine....." I said. "Now one more thing who is old enough to buy cigarettes. " I asked. Itachi gave me a confused look. "Why'" Itachi asked.. "because it...... (shit I can't tell him my sister smokes he might find that unattractive about her) its for a school project. " I said cleverly. Itachi looked at me with suspicion. "What project. " Itachi asked. "A health project" I lied. Itachi still looked at me suspiciously. "I'll go," Sasuke said. Both me and Itachi looked at Sasuke. I was begging in my mind Itachi said no. "Fine but you're taking your car. " Itachi said. "Wait you're over eighteen" I asked. "I just had my eighteenth birthday a couple days ago." Sasuke said. Oh so that was the party I went to. I hate the fact that I'm just about to turn seventeen. "Well don't be suicidal and scratch the car." Itachi said smiling. Sasuke rolled his eyes and said "sure." I didn't feel comfortable being in the same car matter of fact not even the same room as Sasuke. He just pissed me off to the fullest and I just couldn't help it, but if I didn't say anything to him and just listen to my music maybe he will leave me alone. I walked outside and waited for them to sort things out. Then after a while of waiting both Itachi and Sasuke walked out. I was confused. They both sat in the car. Itachi drove and Sasuke in the passenger's seat. They looked at me in unison. I sat in the backseat and put my neon green headphones in my ear. I put my seatbelt on ,and I felt the car move. As I listened to my music, I looked out the window of the moving car, and I noticed a passing by lake. It looked so beautiful at night. I just stared at it because back where I'm from we never seen such a cute lake. Nope ours were all polluted. Suddenly the car came to a stop. "We are here." Itachi said. Of course I didn't hear him due to my blasting music. I was just staring at the lake. Sasuke got out the car opening my door and looked at me very close to my face, but I was still too busy trying to look at the lake. He took off my headphones and said, "we're here." I felt dumb found. I blinked a couple times trying to remember the reason I was here. Oh yeah her cigarettes. I got out the car and found both Itachi and Sasuke waiting for me. It was silent between us three, but something finally broke the silence. "Are you doing it or not because if not I can bring the beer," Sasuke said. Both me and Itachi looked at him confused. "The dare." Sasuke said. "Ohhhhhh um .....I don't drink. " I said. "So that means you're doing the dare." Sasuke asked. "I never said that" I interrupted. "I'll be right back you two I have to buy something from the store Sasuke stay in line to buy the cigarettes." Itachi said before leaving. Sasuke smirked at Itachi then looked at me. "Well are you doing it or not," Sasuke asked. I thought for a second. "..............Fine......" I said.