[Chapter 25]

Ayumi POV
I woke up from this horrid dream of me being chased by this guy in a mask holding a chainsaw. I panted heavily. Fuck you Sasuke! I hate the fact that you made me watch that movie yesterday. I sighed. Speaking of Sasuke. I looked next to me to see a passed out Uchiha looking comfortable as hell. I yawned and got up and went to the kitchen. I wonder if Rai came home last night. As I entered the kitchen I saw it was a complete mess. I panicked. OH CRAP!! That's right me and Sasuke had a food fight last night and we never cleaned it up. Oh hopefully Rai didn't see this because if she did- "morning little sister." Rai said leaning in the doorway. "O-oh m-morning Rai." I said. "So it seems you and Sasuke had a blast yesterday." she said. "I-I..uh" I didn't know what to say. "It's okay don't worry. At first when I came home I thought someone broke into the house and was looking for my.... nevermind but then I went upstairs to see if you were okay and for an explanation then I saw both you and Sasuke snuggling in a bed together and I was all like WOOO my sisters a woman!" she said. I blinked out of confusion. Then when I finally got it I couldn't stop laughing. Rai smirk faded into confusion. "You .. *laughter*you thought me and Sasuke....*laughter* did it...*laughter*" I said laughing. "Did you not?" she asked. "NO! We had a food fight and got tired and fell asleep. Why do you think we would do that?" I asked. "Oh!!! Well I thought that because......Well let's just say the Uchiha family can be very persuasive." she said blushing. I was confused. "ANYWAY! That's not the case. The case is that I need you to have this place cleaned as soon as possible." she said. I sighed. "Right away." she said. "Annnnd if you finish by the time I'm ready to leave I will take you to the spa with me." she said. I gleamed. "I'll be finished before you can even reach the stairs." I gleamed. Rai laughed. "I'll be ready in an hour and a half so be ready." She said walking away. Okay time to get serious. I went upstairs to my room really quick. I opened my door to see Sasuke wasn't on my bed anymore. He must be in the bathroom. I listened close to the door and heard the shower was running. He's taking a shower but he has no clothes to change in. I shrugged and went to my bedside table and got my Ipod and ran back down stairs. I plugged my Ipod into the speakers and started blasting my music while I cleaned.

(Pretend this is Ayumi while she cleans)
Sasuke POV
I walked downstairs and hearing music blasting. I walked into the kitchen and nearly died of laughter. She was dancing and singing while cleaning. I couldn't help but smirk. I took out my phone and hit the record button.
Ayumi POV
As I finally finished sweeping I turned to leave when I saw Sasuke leaning against the kitchen doorway with his phone out smirking. Was he recording me?
"Sasuke! How long have you been standing there! And are you recording me?!" I asked. His smirk grew wider. "Sasuke give me the phone!" I demanded. "Nope." He said. I walked up to him. " Sasuke hand me the phone." I demanded. He put it out of my reach. "I think I'll just hang on to the video for a while." he said. He smirked and gave me the phone. "Here." he said. I smiled as I took the phone then frowned. "It's locked! What's the password Sasuke." I said. Sasuke laughed. "I forgot I think it starts with a letter." Sasuke said. "It's a number lock password!" I said. He laughed again. While he was cracking up I had an idea. That's when I took the SD card out of his phone, and passed him back the phone. "Here you go Sasuke," I said grinning. He looked confused at me. "You're giving it back already?" he asked. "Yes enjoy the video. " I said walking past him and headed upstairs. Since I only had twenty more minutes until sister was ready. Might as well get ready myself. I went upstairs and went to my room and searched through my closet for something to wear to the spa. Why not HEAR ME OUT FOR THIS ONE but why not wear a skirt for once. Yeah a skirt sounds nice. As I gathered up my stuff, I heard footsteps running up the stairs. I quickly ran in the bathroom locking the door. After I locked it, I turned the shower on. Then a knock came from my bathroom door. "Ayumi open the door." Sasuke said. "I'm sorry I can't hear you over the sound of my video that is not on your phone." I said. "Ayumi give me back my SD card." he said. "Hmmmm what's the magic words." I said. "Please." He said. "Nope but now that I have the SD card how about I delete this video myself. "Wait! Please don't do that!" he said. I plugged his SD card in my phone and went to gallery and I went to most recent and I saw my video but I gasped when I saw the video next to it. It was a video of him and Sakura ...having... I felt a tear slide down my face. "Sasuke please tell me this isn't what I think." I said. "...." he didn't answer. "Sasuke!" I yelled. "I don't know what to say okay! This did happen but it happened before I met you." he said. "Liar! This video is recent... Right before yesterday..." I said. "Listen Ayumi I really like you-" "I want you out of my house!" I yelled. I opened the bathroom door and threw the SD card in his face slamming the door again. "I guess I deserved that I guess. Bye nerd." he said. NERD I hissed at his words and whipped the tears from my face. I'll show you who's the nerd.