[Chapter 11]

I walked up the stairs and knocked on Rai's door. She stopped punching her punching bag. "GO AWAY!!!" She screamed. Most people would think that she was just mad, but I'm her sister and I heard a slight crack in her voice. "Sis let me in. I need to know a couple of things. " I said. She refused to open the door. The punching continued again. "Just .....just go away I don't want to talk to anyone. Just go away. " She said in a faded tone.
I now knew something was definitely wrong. I knew she had been crying because if Rai was mad her punches would have gotten faster and louder but right now here punched got softer and softer by each punch. I knew my sister. She was strong and would let her emotions slip to easy. What happened between her and Itachi? I walked back downstairs but not before saying "Rai I'm going out to buy your cigarettes." And what she said after that almost made me break down in tears. "I don't want them." I was shocked and worried. Compared to me cigarettes are my sisters best friend. Now she is giving up on them. I need to see Itachi fast. I looked at the time and it wasn't entirely late. It was around 9:40pm. I left the house and drove off to Itachi's house. When I got there, it wasn't too dark. I went and knocked on the door. Sasuke answered the door and raised an eyebrow at me. "Is itachi here?" I asked. He motioned me to come I'm. I did but felt uncomfortable because it was just me in Sasuke's house. Itachi came down stairs in sweatpants and a white T-shirt. He looked at me and sighed as if he were expecting me. He sat across from me in a black wheely chair. My only words were "What happened?" Itachi sighed again. "I can't explain." He said. My only thoughts were that he did something bad. "What did you do. Cheat on her? Bully her? Use her?" I asked. His emotion changed from tired and sad to angry. "I would never do those things !" He exclaimed. "Then what did you do!!"I exclaimed. Itachi sighed saying "It just seemed that way from what she saw," he said. "What do you mean?" I asked. "She saw me getting kissed by a girl. We were having a graduation party before the graduation and I went in my room to get something that I was going to give Rai. I told her to come upstairs to my room so I could show her ,but one of my fangirls followed me without me knowing. I was cornered getting Rai's present, and the girl kissed me. I immediately pushed the girl off but Rai might have not seen that part. I still regret not pushing the girl off sooner." Itachi explained. I was full of disbelief I didn't know what to say except ...... "what was the gift?" He looked up at me then pulled out a small little box and inside held a ring. I gasped it was a big ring.