[Chapter 30]

Sasuke POV

"Whyyy did I tell her I'll do something about her Sing-a-long thing. I have no idea what to do...." I sighed resting my head on my dashboard.
"Relax Sasuke you'll think of something," Naruto said. "But I'm seeing her after school," I groaned. "....yikes well I'll help you then," Naruto said. "No offense Naruto but you're not really go at coming up with ideas...... or thinking," I said. "Hey! I'm good at thinking when I put my mind to it," Naruto exclaimed. "Yeah sure," I muttered. "Fine if you don't want my help then I guess you'll just have to disappoint Ayumi," Naruto said. "......Fine give me what you got" I said. "Well I was thinking since you already signed up and she likes you then maybe you guys can sing together and she won't be so afraid," Naruto said. "She's not afraid to sing it's something else," I said. "What then?" Naruto asked. "I don't know she won't tell me ,and I don't wanna push her," I said. "Hmmm... Well at least try to suggest it to her if you can't think of anything else." Naruto said. "... I guess," I said. "Anyway I have to be off I got tennis practice at three," Naruto said. "What that's it?" I questioned. "Yup! I only use my brain once a day," Naruto said jokingly before walking away. "Why do I feel like he isn't joking," I muttered. I stopped pouting and began driving over to Ayumi's house.

Ayumi POV

I was laying on the couch in my onesie PJ's watching spongebob. I felt as though I was forgetting something. Something extremely important. That's when my doorbell rang. I got up and answered it. It was Sasuke. Oh right I forgot he was coming over.... "Oh hi Sasuke!" I said. He looked at me then at what I was wearing. "You forgot I was coming didn't you," he questioned. "Whhaaaa noooo" I said. He smirked, "Yeah right." Darn him for knowing me too well. "Oh Sasuke so I came up with a plan" I said. This made Sasuke excited. "Really what?" he questioned. "I'm a just not go, and then I won't go to school simple as that," I said. ".......no" he said. "That's a bad idea" he continued. I sucked my teeth. "Well then let's hear what you came up with Mr.duckbutt know it all" she said. His eye twitched at the name. "...I'm going to ignore that. Anyway this wasn't my idea ,but Naruto suggested you and I sing together. So in case you start feeling scared I can reassure you," he said. "Yeah.....no" I said. Sasuke twitched. ".....I'm not scared to sing" I said. "Then what is it?' Sasuke questioned. I knew it was probably bugging him that I didn't tell him. I sighed. "Sasuke..... have I ever told you about my parents," I asked. "No... not really" he said. "Well when I was younger my parents died in a car accident. They were on there way to Rai's new school. My dad was scolding Rai, telling her not to fight, and I was singing to my mother. She loved my singing, and while both of my parents were distracted with us a drunk driver reemed my parents off the road. We survived and they....." I couldn't finish the sentence. "It's okay.... I understand." Sasuke said. I gave him a soft smile. "So see I'm not scared just a little PTSD" I said. Sasuke gave me a blank stare. He then sighed. "....so what are we gonna do?" he questioned. I smiled. Sasuke has been racking his brain trying to find an idea to help me..... I even told him about my parents. Sasuke does keep me calm I suppose.... "I....I guess since Naruto thought of the idea and he doesn't think too often I guess I can consider singing a duet with you...." I muttered. Sasuke smiled.

*Flash*

Sasuke and I looked in the direction of the flash. There stood Rai and Itachi. Itachi was holding a camera. "Wow that one's a keeper," Itachi said. "Itachi you creep I told you to turn the flash off," Rai said. I sweat drop. "But it was too dark," Itachi pouted. "Rai rolled her eyes. "Plus it's rare to see Sasuke smile so I had to make sure his smile gleamed." Itachi said. Sasuke's eyes widened. "Delete that picture," Sasuke demanded. "No can do little brother," Itachi said. "Oh before you delete it send it to me," I said. Sasuke glared at me. I smiled. "Definitely," Itachi said. Sasuke looked at me then smirked. "Don't forget you're wearing a onesie," Sasuke said. My eyes widened. "Delete the picture!!" I exclaimed. Itachi whispered to Rai something. She then grabbed the camera and ran out the door. "Where is she going?" Sasuke questioned. "Oh just to make 100 copies of the picture to post on you guys wedding day," Itachi said. Sasuke grabbed Itachi's collar. "Itachi I will kill you!," Sasuke threatened. I blushed because Itachi said our wedding day. I don't think that registered in Sasuke's head. I laughed as Itachi got dizzy from Sasuke's violent shaking. Welp......back to Spongebob.