[Chapter 16]

"Yes?" I questioned. "...Nevermind..." he said before walking away. "okayyyy..." That was weird. 

I'm at my next class and guess what POP QUIZ!!

Yup  the first thingmy teacher ,Mr.Asuma, does before anything is give us a quiz on the Korean war. I hate social studies. I took out my notes to study a few times but then he said it was an open note test. Everyone cheered happily then the teacher said begin. I started my test knowing most of it but had to use my notes for some of it. After a while of testing of course I was the first to finish. Then everyone else finished. I realized today was a good day so far I didn't get bullied by Sakura but maybe that's just because she wanted me to tutor her or maybe she is going because Sasuke is going. I shrugged. Soon enough the bell rang and it was lunch time. I looked in my bag realizing that I forgot to make my own lunch. So basically. ......I have no lunch.....I sat in my usual seat next to Hinata at the lunch table. Usually it's just me, her,and tenten at our table but tenten was sick today. So it's just me and hinata today. I laid my head on my hand and said "Hinata I'm bored ........" Hinata giggled and said "why don't we eat on the roof." She asked. "That would be nice and all but I forgot to pack my lunch." I said. Hinata gave me a look and said "Hey Ayumi that girl over there looks like your sister just preppier. My eyes widened at my sister surrounded by the horniest of guys. I walked up to Itachi's table. Itachi gave me a confused look. I pointed to my sister, and he was even more confused. "What just some cute girl." He said. "That's Rai idiot." I said glaring at him. "Wait. WHAT!" He exclaimed. I nodded and said "You better fix this." He was about to ask how but I interrupted him saying. "Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura are coming to my house today so you're coming too and find some way to fix her. ......Now if you excuse me I have to remove horny boys away from my sister. " I said walking angrily to Rai. I walked up in front of Rai tapping my foot impatiently waiting for an explanation. She smiled at me like nothing was going on. "Her little sis I brought you McDonalds because I noticed you forgot to pack lunch at home." She said handing me a bag of McDonalds. I blinked twice from disbelief. "Oh and I'm going to the spa later on today do you wanna come." She asked. "Sure," I said a little excited. I never been to a spa before. She smiled before leaving the school. I sighed and told all the perverted guys to shoo. I sat back at the table with Hinata and opened my McDonalds, but as soon as I opened it I got 8 new texts from almost everyone at the popular table. I looked at the table. All of them saying come here. I raised an eyebrow and looked to Hinata. She knew I wanted her to come with me so we both got up and stood at their table. Only three empty seats were available: one next to Naruto, one next to Sasuke and one between Naruto and Sasuke. "What did ya'll want." I asked. They all came at me with questions. I basically yelled, "One at a time." "Who is that girl." Naruto asked. "My sister." I said. "Is she dating anyone." Kiba asked. "Yes Itachi." I flat out said. "Wait what" Sasuke asked. I nodded. Itachi walked by and nearly every guy at the table glared at him. Itachi gave a confused look, and I smirked and said "Itachi they are all jealous that you stole my sister from them." Itachi glared at me and said, "You're an evil nerd." I glared at him saying "I'm not a nerd I'm just smart." Itachi walked away before he got murdered by all the guys. "Anymore questions. " I asked. "Yeah do you guys wanna sit with us." Naruto asked. Hinata was blushing. I could tell she really want to sit next to Naruto. "Fine..." I said. Almost immediately Hinata was pulled to the side of Naruto. So I either had to sit on either side of Sasuke. I was about to  when Karin and Sakura rushed in from nowhere and took the only seats on the table. Everyone was staring at me wondering what I would do. I remembered I am no longer a badass so just walk away. Just as I was about to say something Sasuke interrupted me saying. "Can I talk to you for a second. " I gave a confused look and said. "Okay...?" He got up and led me to the hallway outside the cafeteria. I gave him a look wondering what did he want. "Ayumi you actually ....changed?" He said. I gave him a confused look and said, "Well duh you told me to as a dare. " I said. "Yeah but I didn't think you would actually do it." He said leaning against the wall. "Well I'm truthful when I say I'm gonna do something. " I said. Sasuke thought for a second and smirked. "Ayumi Truth or Dare." I gave him a confused look but said. " Dare." He smirked and said. "I dare you to go on a date with me on Friday." I apparently went deaf for a second. "Excuse me?" I said. "Pick you up Friday be ready by seven." He said walking back in the cafeteria leaving me in a daze. The bell rang snapping me out of thought. "What the hell did I just do?" I asked myself as I went to my next class. Gym...