[Chapter 21]

Sasuke POV

Ayumi is acting pretty weird. Well I guess that's what nerds do best, be weird.[Luigi-chan: NO TRUE!!] But I think she's hiding something. I hurried up and washed my hair. Good thing I went to the laundromat before I got here because I don't want to sleep in the same clothes I wore to school. I turned off the water and dried myself off and changed into sweatpants and a blue tee. Then I left to go to the guest room.
Ayumi POV
I felt my stomach growl. Great ..... now I'm hungry. What should I make?? I know spaghetti. I got up and opened the door. I walk downstairs and a certain noise scared me. The sound of a engine roaring away. I look out the window to see Itachi and Rai in his car leaving somewhere. Where the hell does she think she's going? Leaving me alone with these people. I sigh to myself. Then I see something on the table it's a note. It read: Dear sister, me and Itachi are going to a restaurant to eat. We might be home late so don't wait up.
~Rai

I smiled at the note. I put it back on the table and went into the kitchen. I grabbed my apron and put it on. I started cooking.
~Finishes cooking~

"Wow I made a lot more than usual." I said. Oh well I guess I'll just save some for later. I took out a plate for myself. Hmmmm..... Should I ask Sasuke if he wants some? I think I should. I put the plate back down on the table and walked upstairs towards where Sasuke was stay. I knocked on the door and heard a come in. I opened the door peeking my head through. "Sasuke I made spaghetti do you want some." I asked. He looked away from the tv and at me. "Sure" he said with a smirk. I went back downstairs and made another plate for Sasuke. Wait did he expect me to bring it to him? Uh that's a lot of work. I grabbed his plate and my plate. I walked upstairs carefully. I knocked on the door with my foot and he said come in. Obviously I couldn't do that because my hands were full. I knocked on the door with my foot again. It wasn't until a few seconds later he opened the door. A small smirk crossed his lips. "You do know you didn't have to bring it to me." He said. "Oh." Was all that came to mind. "Thanks nerd." He said closing the door. It took a few seconds to realize what he said. "Hey I'm not a nerd!" I yell through the door. "For a nerd you're pretty slow." He said through the door. I glared at him through the door and stomped away to the guest room I was sleeping in.
Sasuke POV
A chuckle escaped out of my lips as I heard nerd stomp away. Ayumi is kinda cool ,BUT she is still a nerd. Maybe I can make her cool. I took a bite of the spaghetti. Wow it's really good, but it's not greater than mine. *Smirk*

Ayumi POV
Sasuke is so ungrateful. I mean he calls me nerd after I give him food. Uhhh tonight will be difficult.
I turn off the light and leave the Tv on. I change into my spongebob pajama pants and a yellow tank top. Goodnight world Ayumi is going to sleep.

I wake up to noises. Are those moans. Ewwwww gross. Note never sleep in this room while sister have guys over. I can't just sit here and fall asleep to this nastiness. I get up and left the room. The hallway was dark and I couldn't see crap. I cautiously walked downstairs not trying to trip on thin air. Once I made it downstairs I laid down on the couch. Might as well sleep here.
Sasuke POV
I walked out the bathroom and I could have sworn I just saw Ayumi walking downstairs. What is she doing up this late. I followed her downstairs and saw her laying on the couch. Is she sleeping there but why? I walked up to her she seemed deep in sleep. I picked her up and walked back upstairs. I was about to put her back in the other guest rooms when I heard various noises coming from the room next to it. Now I know why she was on the couch. I walked into my guest room that I was sleeping in and set her on the bed. Well Goodnight Ayumi.