[Chapter 23]

~~~~~Major Time skip~~~~~
So the day has finally come. Yup the day of that Friday the day of the date. You know that date. The day of me and Sasuke's date yeah.
So I'm in my room trying to get ready. Trying to get dressed. My sister is in my room too. Helping me get dressed in this outfit she picked out for me. Don't get me wrong it's just that it's kind of showy. Most of my thighs can be shown. "Okay before we get you dressed we need to do your hair. I'm thinking curls you know the curly look." Rai said. I didn't like the fact of Rai having a curler near my face. I shook at the thought of it, but she never wronged me in anyway well not on purpose. But I'm not going to doubt her ways. I sat in a chair as the curler got hot. As the minutes went by my hair got cuter. Afterwards my hair turned out like this:

 Afterwards my hair turned out like this:

"Okay now time to get dressed. Here put this on" Rai said.
I put on the outfit. 

Sister walked in with a camera. "Okay make a pose." sister said. I looked at her in disbelief. "First date that's the rules." she said. I sighed. I heard sister growl in annoyance. I smiled holding my purse in a cutesy pose. She took various pictures. That's when the doorbells rang. Sister spritzed me with perfume. She went downstairs to answer the door as I checked in the mirror a couple of times. "Ayumi your dates here," I heard sister's voice call from downstairs.
Sasuke POV
I waited for Ayumi to come downstairs. I'm sure that this is her first date seeing how hyper her older sister was, but I wonder what she is wearing. A dress? A skirt? Jeans? I wonder. "Coming," I here Ayumi's voice say. I see her walk out her room. WOW... A smirk found it's way to my lips. She did amazing for a nerd. She looked quite sexy. She walked to me and smiled.
Ayumi POV
I smiled at him. "Hold on let me get my other camera," Sister said running off. I sighed. Sasuke held his hand out for me to take it. "Don't you look pretty," he said with a smirk. I felt the heat build up in my cheeks. "You don't look bad yourself," I said with a smile. His smirk grew and he led me out the house to his car. He opened the door for me and I entered saying. "Such a gentlemen."
Rai POV
I looked out the window a tear slipped out my eye. She's growing up so fast. Mom.....Dad....you raised a special girl. R.I.P .......
Ayumi POV
~~~~~~~~ At The Restaurant~~~~~~~~
Sasuke ordered for us. Good because I couldn't read the menu apparently it was in Italian. Yup I'm pretty sure I speak English. So he ordered the spaghetti.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sasuke chuckled as I tried to pronounce one of the words on the desert menu. "She means Frangelico Brownie Gelato Dessert," Sasuke said chuckling. I huffed from embarrassment. "Since when did you know Italian?" I asked. "Well you can't go to Italy for the summer and not know it," he said. My eyes gleamed a bit. "You been to Italy?" I asked. "Yeah it wasn't all that cool I like here better" he said with a smirk. The dessert came.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"So are you going to that dance thing tomorrow?" he asked. "No, it's not my type of thing to do" I said. He nodded. "Are you going?" I asked. "No it's not my kind of thing," he mocked me. A laugh escaped my lips.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Ma'am, Sir here is your bill." the waiter said. I went in my purse to look for money. "It's okay I got it," Sasuke said. I looked at him. "Are you sure," I asked. "Yeah, I asked you out after all. My treat," he said with a reassuring smile. How cute. Sasuke placed the money on the table and stood up. I stood up and we exited the store.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At my house. He exited the car and opened the door for me. I smiled at him and we reached the door step. I opened the door to my house slightly. "Thanks for the night Sasuke." I said. He smirked. I kissed his cheek which I could tell surprised him. I entered the house and closed the door and ran upstairs. I ran and jumped on the bed hugging my pillows. Wow that was a perfect first date.

AN: I'm sorry if it was a horrible cringy first date because I never been on a date ever. Yeah I'm pathetic whatever.... next chapter!