[Chapter 17]

It's P.E. time and I really don't like sports, and today we were all playing football. I was good at catching and throwing but I am a very lazy person that doesn't like running unless I really want to win. Which I don't. Right now they were picking teams and it was down to the last six people, Karin, Ino, Sakura, Shino, Hinata, and me. I'm used to this. Being the last to be picked and all. The team captains were Naruto and Sasuke. It was Naruto's turn to pick. "Hmmmmm I chose Hinata."he said. Sasuke looked around and smirked when he looked at me. "Come on nerd you're on my team." I sighed and was also surprised that I wasn't last choice. Naruto nodded and said "Shino come on." "Karin....." Sasuke said. "Ino" Naruto said. "....Sakura I guess that you're with us.." Sasuke said. Basically all the girls do when playing football is they stand at the goal and wait for the ball to be passed to them, but for us Sasuke had a different plan. He wanted us to block the other girls. He wanted Karin and Sakura to block Hinata and Temari. Then he wanted me and Tenten to wait near the goal to catch the ball. I sighed. It sounded difficult. We got in ready position. Naruto's team was ready and everyone one of them had a smirk. "Okay here are all the rules no blood and nothing dirty." Coach guy said before blowing the whistle to start. Naruto started it and threw the ball to Kiba. Kiba threw it to Temari but Neji blocked it and threw it to Sasuke. Sasuke sped down to the goal, Naruto right on his tall. Just as he was getting tackled he threw it and it was heading for.....me. It flew past everyone. Everyone either trying to grab it or just staring at it. It got closer and closer. Hell even Sasuke was surprised he threw that far. I was scared that thing looked like a bullet aiming for my head. Finally as it was about to come at me, I caught it. "I caught it yay." I said smiling. Tenten walked up to me and said. Yeah but you do know the ball burned your hand. I looked at my hand and saw small burn scars from the football. It didn't hurt that much it just stung a little. Coach randomly came out of nowhere and said. "Ayumi that doesn't look good I think you should go to the nurse." I don't see why they were freaking out it was only a small burn. "Someone should go with her. " Tenten said. "You're right. Uchiha come here." Coach demanded. WHY ME. Sasuke walked over and said. "Yes Coach." "Uchiha since you threw the ball, take her to the nurse." Coach said. "Coach I'm fine really no big deal just small burns. " I said almost pleading. "Alright come on nerd." Sasuke said walking off. His insults hurt more than the burns. I sighed and followed. Why me....