[Chapter 14]

Sister looked at me and then at the cigarettes in my hand. "Sister what are you doing with those things in your hand." She took them from my hand and threw them away. I nearly had a heart attack. See this is why you should never change how you are because it affects everyone around you. Of course Ayumi didn't know that though. All she knew was that THING standing before her wasn't her sister. It's as if Rai was completely consumed by emotions and pink dresses. Is this all from meeting Itachi again. If it is, then Itachi has to fix it. NOW. I slowly backed away up the stairs into my room not taking an eye off of my sister. She dyed her hair blonde and looked so fucking girly. I locked my door and held my knees tightly. I hope she won't stay like that forever. I got up looking at the time. It was late and I had to dress in my old clothes again. The problem was I didn't want people to think of me as weak anymore I just wanted to be accepted. Obviously I was wrong they never accept ME ......just my looks. People these days don't care who you just what you dress or look like. Tomorrow I will go back to my normal life as a nerd with my dorky glass and all. I will have to wait for my hair dye to fade cause it's pretty much waterproof. I looked through my closet and realized my sister had thrown away all my other clothes. She replaced them with pink and other girly T-shirts, and some other stuff. I sighed. I hate my new sister .... I want my old sister back. I got out the cutest thing I could find. It was a little pink panda shirt and a plaid pink skirt with knee high white socks. I placed two ribbons on the side of my clothes for my hair. Then I went to take a shower. After my shower, I looked through my new clothes and found these monkey pjs. The pants were fluffy with tiny monkey heads and the slippers were in the shape of a monkey's head. I put them on and went to bed.