[Chapter 19]

"Okay maybe we should-" I was interrupted by a cell phone. It was mine. I sigh and answer it. "Hello?" "Ayumi! This is Itachi! Can you give me a little more time there is no possible way I can be here in ten minutes?" He asked. "I don't care find a way here Itachi because she is leaving in less than Fifty minutes." I explained. "Let me talk to Sasuke you said he was there with some friends right?" He said. I looked over to Sasuke and said to Itachi. "Time is ticking." I handed the phone to Sasuke and he gave me a confused look. "Hello?" Sasuke said. A few seconds later Sasuke left the room. "Okay." I said turning to the bored Sakura and now awake Naruto. "So we will start with what Sakura needed help with. I said. "Well I mostly came here for Sasuke ,but I really don't get social studies. I mean I don't see the point because they are all dead anyway. " Sakura explained. I sighed. "Well if it weren't for some important famous things that happened in history then things you love ever so much might not exist. Like your nails, electronics and oh I don't know FREEDOM, but hey that's why I'm here to tutor you." All she did was roll her eyes. "What about you Naruto?" I asked. "Well I need help with math and science. " Naruto said. Understandable. Sasuke walked back in the room and tossed my phone towards me. I caught it and turned to him. "We were just reviewing what everyone needs help with. What do you need help?" I asked. Sasuke looked at me blankly and said. "I don't need help I'm here because of the dobe." I'm guessing the dobe was Naruto. "Well if you're not going to do anything help Sakura with social studies while I help Naruto." I said. He sighed getting up. Sakura almost gave me a smile. I walked over to Naruto.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Finally!!!! It took three hours of Sakura staring at Sasuke, Naruto scratching his head confused and me yelling to pay attention. I walked out of my room to see Itachi and Rai talking in the living room. When did he get here? Him and Rai were laughing it up and then they kissed. Does this mean they are back together. I slowly walked to the kitchen trying not to be detected. I opened the fridge and grabbed some Coke to drink because my throat hurt a lot. I walked back upstairs to see Naruto and Sakura sleeping on my bed. Sasuke was on the laptop. THEY CAN'T BE THINKING THEY'RE SLEEPING HERE.

Sasuke's eyes snapped towards me and then back at my laptop. What was he doing. I walked up to him and he was play spider solitaire. He beat my record for win streaks. DICK FACE. . . . . . . . . .