[Chapter 9]

I look around people stared and I sighed saying "dare" Tenten smirked saying "I dare you to..... dress like Sakura for the entire school week starting tomorrow," Tenten said. "What! Me dress like that slut! For a week." I said. "Woah who are you saying is a slut." Sakura said. " Look Sakura now is not the time for your bull my whole fashion is at stake." I said. "You have to because it's a dare." Tenten said "either that or you have to drink an entire bottle of beer." Tenten said handing me a beer bottle. I look around and realized this was a drinking game. Everyone had beer in front of them. "That's not fair you know I never drink EVER." I sighed and said fine. Now I looked around at who I should dare. My eyes stopped at Sakura. " Sakura truth or dare. "Dare" she said. I smirked and said "I dare you to go to the next door neighbor flash them with your no chest and scream girls gone wild at the same time then come back. " I said. People looked at me with disbelief . "I'll do it." Sakura said. Now people were looking at her with disbelief. I smirked and she got up and walked out the door. Everyone followed. She walked over to the next door neighbors house knocking on the door. Lee answered and the look on Sakura's face made me smile. Sakura lifted her shirt. " Girls Gone Wild!!!!" she screamed. I nearly burst out laughing. Lee's face turned red and fainted with a major nosebleed. Sakura put her shirt down and ran back. She glared at me and I swear the guys were laughing. I walked back to sit in my same place in the circle. Sakura looked around the circle and eyes stopped at Kiba and she said" Kiba truth or dare." "Dare ." Kiba said. "I dare you to streek around the house." She said. Kiba shrugged as if he had nothing to be ashamed of. Kiba took of his shirt and he was buff. Kiba started loosening his belt and I closed my eyes not wanting myself to have another perverted image in my head. I heard his pants drop and his foot steps running off. I was nudged to the side when his footsteps disappeared. I opened my eyes. I saw everyone followed except Hinata, Sasuke Choji, Neji and Temari. I looked at Hinata and smiled sweetly. She smiled back. I looked at Sasuke wondering why he didn't go but I didn't ask him because he's a guy so it makes sense. I closed my eyes when I heard footsteps and screams. "Wooooo streaking like a boss.!!!!!" "Kiba can you please put your close back on." I asked. "Why you don't like seeing me naked," Kiba said. "I perfer not to see you naked." I said. "Fine but your missing out." He said. "PUT YOUR CLOSE ON," Hinata's voice yelled. I was a little shocked and deaf from her yelling . After a minute or so, I was told to open my eyes and Kiba was clothed. "Okay Naruto truth or dare." Kiba asked. "Dare me dare me!" Naruto exclaimed "Okay Naruto you kiss Neji." Kiba said. "WOAH WHAT!!" Both Naruto and Neji said. "Kiss him or you have to drink a full bottle of beer." Kiba said. Naruto chugged down his beer. "Kiba drinking beer is my specialty." Naruto said. Naruto looked around the room for his next victim and his eyes stopped at sasuke. "Sasuke truth or dare." Naruto questioned. "Dare" Sasuke said bluntly. "I dare you to wear a maid outfit for the entire rest of the game," Naruto said. "Naruto wear are you gonna get a maid outfit" Kiba asked. "I have one already ." Naruto said digging threw his bag. "Where did you get a maid outfit?" Tenten asked. "From getamaidoutfit.com duh." Naruto said. I rolled my eyes. Sasuke snatched the outfit from naruto and went to put it on.

Sasuke's Pov

Damn you Naruto. How the hell am I supposed to put this on.

*Five minutes later*

Ayumi Pov

We all wait as Sasuke is changing into the maid outfit that Naruto just so happens to have on him. We hear a door open and out comes Sasuke looking like this: 

Sakura fainted with a nose bleed and the guys were laughing at him

Sakura fainted with a nose bleed and the guys were laughing at him. It was quite funny. Sasuke glared at them then sat back down. He looked around the room to see who he should dare. His eyes stopped at me. "Nerd truth or dare." "I'm not a nerd!.... and Dare." I answered. He smirked and said "I dare you- *Door busts open* "Sasuke your brothers outside getting screamed at by a girl in booty shorts with black hair." Deidara said. The first thing I thought was Rai. I got up running outside to see I was right. Rai was screaming at Itachi and throwing things at him. Itachi was trying to explain something while dodging what Rai was throwing. "RAI!" I yelled out. Both Rai and Itachi looked at me. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "You need to buy my cigarettes. " she said. "I told you I would bring them home later." I said. "I don't care about that you are coming home now because I don't want you hanging with an asshole like him. " Rai said. I gave her a confused look. Since when did she start to care. She never cares about what I do. They must have a connection or something. They must know each other but how? "Why?"I asked. "Because I said so! Now get on your motorcycle we are going home." She said as she rode home on her motorcycle. What happened between these two? My sister had stopped caring long ago. I even saw tears brim up in her eyes. I sighed and said "guess I'm leaving I'll play truth or dare next time with you losers." I hopped on my bike and that's when I got a text it read:

 I dare you to change back. ~Sasuke~

I looked up at Sasuke before I left and he gave me a serious face. I don't know if that was a dare I was willing to do. I drove off home on my motorcycle.