[Chapter 27]

Sasuke POV
"Sasuke what are you doing? Go after her!" Naruto ordered. "I..I can't. At least not right now. Not while she's like this." I said. "What are you saying?" "Naruto you know how I told you something happened between me and Ayumi? See it involves Sakura." I said. "No.... You have to be kidding me!" Naruto said. "No I promise you it's not what it seems like. You know the video of how me and Sakura were having sex?" I asked. "Yeah but I thought you deleted it." Naruto said. "Well I did but Saturday night was the dance and I was supposed to be Sakura's date, but I didn't go because I wanted to hangout with Ayumi. But I guess Sakura didn't get the message when I dumped her and sent me a message. Talking about how she was bored and lonely. Then she sent me this video from long ago. I guess she never deleted it. I didn't know what the video was at first because my phone won't let me see a video unless I save it to my media gallery. So I saved it and saw the video. I was surprised and deleted the messages thinking the video would delete with them but it didn't. I wasn't thinking and forgot to delete it from my gallery. " I explained. "Then why don't you tell Ayumi that." Naruto said. "I can't!.... I- I mean it's not like I didn't tried to, but she was so mad and on the verge of crying I thought the best idea was to just do as she said and leave." I said leaning against the gas station wall. "Dude can I see the video?" said a voice. "Both me and Naruto turned to see the gas station cashier super interested in the conversation we were having. "What? No, and I don't even have it anymore I deleted it." I said. "Listen Sasuke as your best friend I will tell you this. I know Ayumi very well but recently since she changed she has been distant from everyone, even her two best friends Tenten and Hinata." Naruto said. "and?" I asked. "Don't you get it you are the one who is closest to her right now. Only you would understand what she wants so tomorrow at school I want you to talk to tell her everything that you told me just now. Because even though I don't know her lately, I know this for a fact. Ayumi does hold grudges." Naruto said. "Yeah...I know.." I said. "Dude one more thing do you mind asking that red head if it was a yes?" The cashier said. "No!" I said. "So you don't mind." The cashier said. I was two seconds from hitting this guy in the jaw. "Sasuke come on I have an idea for tomorrow." Naruto said walking outside the store. I sighed and followed. We got in the car and drove back to my place.
Cashier POV
Well that was the highlight of my day. Hey wait a minute!

"THEY DIDN'T PAY FOR THEIR FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!"