[Chapter 18]

~At the nurse's office~
And guess what she wasn't there. Yup she was on break. "Well I guess she is not here maybe we should go." I said turning around. I was grabbed by my arm and pulled into the room. "Well if she isn't here then I guess I'll have to help you myself," he said. I didn't really want Sasuke to help me or even be by me at the moment cause I was still confused about the whole date thing. Sasuke told me to sit on the hospital type bed and wait. He looked through the cabinets and found some ointment and some big band-AIDS. He cleaned the cut/burns and put a bandage on it. I said thank you before getting up and walking out. He followed behind me, and just as we reached class the bell rang signalling time for our next class. I quickly changed out of my gym clothes and into my original clothing. I ran to my next class and barely made it. I mean BARELY. I took a seat in the back and then the teacher began teaching.

~~~~~~~~~After school~~~~~~~~~

I was at home looking through all my clothes. Freaking out about Friday. Why did Sasuke insist on going out with me? I had nothing to wear on Friday and I didn't even know if it was formal or not. I sighed laying on my bed. A knock came from my room door even though it was already open. It was Rai of course. "So who is the lucky guy." She immediately said. I looked at her in disbelief. "How did you know. " "Ayumi I may be blonde now ,but I am not dumb. "She said. "Well it is Sasuke and I don't know what to wear, and I don't know if it's formal or not." I said.
Sister smirked. "Well first answer me this. Is this your first date?" She asked. I nodded shyly. She smirked "okay tomorrow you and I will go shopping because right now you have company." She said. I gave her a confused look. I looked downstairs from the upstairs balcony and saw Sakura, Naruto and Sasuke. Oh shit I forgot I was tutoring them today. Wait a minute... Where is Itachi? He's supposed to be here. I was about to walk downstairs ,but sister stopped me saying I should change first. I was in white short shorts and a pink t-shirt. I ran back upstairs looking through the closet for something else. I found some jeans with rips and a white I love panda shirt ......with a panda on it. I quickly changed and walked downstairs. Sister was giving them food but of course sakura refused because of her "DIET" naruto had some though because he loves my sisters cooking. She made her homemade chocolate chip cookies. Mom taught her how...... I was downstairs and sister smiled at me. I sighed and said. "Let's get this over with you three." The three of them looked at me. "Sister aren't you going to the spa today. " I asked her. "Oh yeah remind me to leave in an hour. " She said. I nodded. Sister left the room. I immediately turned my attention to Sasuke and asked. "Where is your brother?" Sasuke gave me a confused look and had a hint Of anger because that was the first thing I asked him. "He is at work." Sasuke said. I gritted my teeth and said, "Really.........I'll be right back let me just make a call to someone. My room is upstairs the second door to the left. " I said. They all went upstairs and I took my cell phone and called Itachi.
"Hello?" his voice said.
"Itachi where are you?" I asked him.
"At work why?" he asked.
"You know why and if you're not here in the next ten minutes I'm telling her." I said.
Itachi cursed underneath his breath.
"But-"
"Ten minutes. " I said cutting him off. I hung up and calmed down walking upstairs to my room. Naruto was sleeping. Sasuke was on the computer and Sakura was looking through my clothes.
Oh goodness today is gonna be a long day......