[Chapter 15]

I awoke to my alarm clock beeping meaning wakey wakey time. I groaned and went to my bathroom taking a shower, brushing my teeth and did my hair. I walked out the bathroom with a towel around me. Then I changed into my clothes that I laid out yesterday. I looked pretty cute actually. My sister may be a girly girly and a badass but she knows how to dress. After putting on my shoes, I walked downstairs to make my own breakfast ,but to my surprise, my sister already beat me to it. She had pancakes, waffles, eggs, toast, bacon, and orange juice on the table AND she was still cooking more. I was surprised. "Sit down to eat little sister." Rai said with a sweet motherly smile. I suddenly got sad because this is usually what mom would do. She would be like superwoman ever morning and do many things......mom. I was snapped out of thought when my sister said she threw away the motorcycle. I nearly choked on my orange juice. "Wait what? How am I supposed to get to school?" I asked. "Check outside and you'll see." She said. I walked outside to see a cute lime green car. It was nice but that made me wonder how sister could buy all this stuff. I shrugged and drove of to school in my brand new car. I pulled up in the back of the school and walked to my class. I was stopped by a familiar blonde idiot best friend of mine. Next to him was duck butt Uchiha and Sakura. "Hey ayumi what's with the new style you went from badass to girly girl. " Naruto asked. I sighed. "I'm not dressing like a girly girl. " I stated. "Then what's with all the pink. I'm mean gosh you're starting to look like Sakura over here." He said, and almost automatically both me and Sakura punched him. Making the dobe fly. I sighed and walked on. Then Tenten and Hinata came up to me. "Ayumi you look pretty," Hinata said. "Thank you Hinata that's nice. " I said smiling. "Wooooooww Ayumi I like your glasses. Where did you get them? " Tenten asked admiring them. "I've always had these glasses you know the ones I always wore before I got contacts ." I said. "You make it look cool. Normally I would never wear glass ,but the nerdy look looks cool on you." Tenten said. I smiled not knowing if that was a compliment or not. Then I heard the five minute bell meaning time to go to class. I walked into class and sat in my normal seat. Then I waited for class to start by doodling pictures on a random piece of paper. That's when class started. "Okay class today we would normally start a new lesson since it is monday but nope. Today I will give you some free time to study because tomorrow we are taking a test so study well. " Teacher Iruka said. Immediately ,everyone went in complete panic mode. Well except me, I already knew how to do all this stuff since I have been paying attention for most of the year. I got out my math notebook and started studying. The class was still in an uproar ,but I completely ignored it with my music on my iPod. I felt a tap on my shoulder and it was Naruto. He was in his pleading stance. I already knew he was going to ask for help. "Ayumi can you help us we don't get this? " Naruto asked. "Wait us?" I asked. I looked behind the standing Naruto to see both Sakura and Sasuke. I looked back at naruto. He was pretty much praying for me to say yes. I sighed. "Sure..." I muttered. Naruto gleamed with happiness as if I gave him five hundred packs of ramen noodles. He thanked me ever so much and said "great we'll meet after school at your house." He said. Before I could say anything, the bell rang issuing it was time for my next class social studies. I got up as did everyone else and walked towards social studies. Social studies was never my favorite subject the only history I was into was my own family history. I walked to that class but was stopped in the hallway by a certain duck haired Uchiha.