[Chapter 31]

I laid down on my bed contemplating. "Not to rush you Ayumi but the school Sing-a-Long is in three days and we haven't decided anything to sing yet," Sasuke said. "I know. I usually procrastinate until the very end," I said. "Ayumi..." Sasuke said giving me a look. I sighed, "Fine if you really want to choose a song, here." I reached under my mattress and grabbed my old song book. I handed it to him. "Now I warn you I haven't written a song in a while so some of the songs in there are kinda cringy," I said. Sasuke opened my book. He snickered. "The campfire song song?" he questioned. "Hey! I was really into spongebob back then" I said. "was?" he said. I huffed not answering. He turned the pages. "How about this one?" he questioned. I looked at the page he requested. I looked at him blankly. "You want me to sing a song about my teddy bear named bear," I questioned. He smirked. I snatched the book from him. "Since you're not gonna be serious, I'll just write a new song" I said. "If that's what you want" he said. Why do I feel like that's what he was planning from the begin....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I sat there frustrated looking at the paper that only said lyrics. "Ayumi?" Sasuke questioned. "Yes?" I said. "You've been sitting like that for 45 minutes now" he said checking his watch. "Well it's hard coming up with lyrics when someone is constantly staring at you!" I exclaimed. He sighed and took the notepad away from me setting it aside. He climbed on the bed in front of me. He was taller than I last remember. The way he was towering over me had me a bit flustered....
"Okay how about we just take a break with the lyrics," he said. I nodded. He turned on the TV and laid down next to me. That's when I started to think. How did a nerdy girl like me ever get to date  one of the hottest guys in school? Just think if I had never went to return my library books I would have never met him. It was like a one in a million chance.... "one in a million.." I said to myself. "huh?" Sasuke questioned. "Oh.. I was just thinking that... meeting you was kind of a one in a million chance. I mean you were the most popular guy in school" I said. "were?" he questioned. "shut up.. and I was literally the nerdiest girl in school. I know it sounds so cliche but it was like a one in a million chance for me," I said kinda embarrassed. He smirked and hugged me. "Two in a million chance" he said. "Huh?" I questioned. "Meeting you was also a one in a million chance for me too ,so it's a two in a million chance for both of us" he smiled. I smiled then my smile faded. "Two in a million chance...." I muttered. "yeah" he said. "That's it! Sasuke you're a genius!" I said jumping up and down. "Thanks but what am I a genius for?" he said. "You just help me come up with lyrics," I said. "Really that's great!" he said. "Yeah now get out! I can't have you staring at me while I write." I demanded. He sweat dropped at my current mood change and left.

And I began writing down lyrics like my life depended on it because it kinda did.