[Chapter 7]

I fell asleep

~hours later~

I get woken up by a text. I looked for my phone under my pillow and found it. It was from an unknown number. I read the text it said:

Hey Ayumi it's Naruto. I came to tell you that I want you to come to a party tonight. Hinata and Tenten will be there. Here is the address 5483 Fugaku Street. Oh and the reason you don't recognize this number is because I dropped my phone in the toilet and right now I'm using Sasuke's phone. See you there at 8:00.

I texted back:

maybe.

I looked through my closet to see what I could wear to this party.

It's probably not formal since Tenten wants to go. I looked at the time and it was 3:59 pm what should I do for the next three hours. Should I use all three hours to get ready like most girls orrrrrrrrrr..... should I play black ops 2? BLACK OPS 2!!!!!!!

~ 3 Hours Later~

"HAHAHAHA DIE BITCH!!!!!" I yell while shooting the zombies in the forehead. I got a text message and it was from that number again. It read "Ayumi are coming? PS It's naruto" I sighed and texted back saying "yeah." He texted back saying "YAAAAAAAAYYY!!." I rolled my eyes and went towards my closet. I began looking for what I should wear. Something not too formal and not too casual. That's when I found it. I walked in the bathroom brushing my teeth then took a shower washing my hair.I walked out the bathroom a towel wrapped around me. I changed into this: (Pic)

Then I looked at the time it was 7:54pm. I put my black boots on and grabbed my motorcycle keys. I walked out the house and put my motorcycle helmet on. I used my gps and followed towards the party.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I noticed the party has already started, and there were a lot of people. And I mean A LOT. I walked towards the entrance wondering who's party this was and where was Naruto. I thought for a second where would Naruto be if I was him. The fridge ....I looked around for the kitchen. When I found it ,Naruto wasn't there. "Looking for someone " said a familiar voice. I smiled turning around saying " I told you I'd be here." Naruto just grinned his goofy smile. "Naruto where is the bathroom? My motorcycle helmet messed up my hair," I asked. Naruto nodded and said "yeah upstairs three doors to the left." I walked up the stairs making it to the bathroom. I opened the door before realizing someone was in the shower. I was about to quickly leave when the shower curtains flung open. I ran outside and downstairs back to the kitchen realizing who I just saw in the shower. Sasuke.....I mean it's not like I saw anything perverted because I didn't. All I saw was his body. The way his body glistened with the water made me get a little flustered. FUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK. I will never be able to look at him without getting flustered. I know he didn't see me because he was drying his hair. I sighed and tried to keep that thought out of my head. I walked back to the party.

Sasuke POV

I opened my eyes and saw the bathroom door was flung open. Did someone see me in here. Fuck...... I hope I'm not on the internet again.

Ayumi POV

I sat down on the couch near Hinata. "Ayumi are you okay your hair is all messed up and your pink." Hinata questioned handing me a mirror from her purse. I looked at myself and fixed my hair. I handed her mirror back, and simply nodded. She gave me a concerned look. I smiled to make it believable. She nodded and that's when I noticed Naruto was dancing on the dance floor. He looked silly. I sighed and Hinata looked at me. "Okay now I know something is wrong. " she said. "I saw Sasuke in the shower." I said. Hinata gasped asking a whole bunch of questions. "Did he see you know? What he say? Was he huge?" "HINATA!" I exclaimed. I sighed saying "No he didn't see me and I didn't see anything below his waist." "Well good thing too." She said. "Yeah but I can't get that image out my head!" I exclaimed. A song began to play. "This is my song!" Hinata said dragging me to the dance floor. We started out the dance then people joined in. The song ended then they played another song and this was my song.

After dancing to a couple more songs, me and Hinata decided to sit down and get some drinks. I got up and went to get them. I walked in the kitchen and saw punch lemonade and some sodas. I got Hinata a grape soda and got myself a can of coke. When I was about to leave, Sasuke walked in the kitchen. Fuck my life I thought. Okay Ayumi just don't make eye contact or that image will be stuck in my head. I looked back slightly and he was staring at me. I really hope he didn't notice it was me before. That's when I got a text from Hinata saying "don't get me grape it's gross get me orange please but Naruto wants grape. " I sighed and turned around to see Sasuke staring deep in space at me. I averted my eyes trying my best not to imagine the image. I walked past him to the fridge and knelt down on my knees looking for orange soda. I texted hinata saying "They don't have any." She texted back saying "then can I have lemonade and Naruto changed his mind and said he wants a beer." I called Naruto's phone and put him on speaker as I poured the lemonade for Hinata. It went to voicemail and I cursed forgetting naruto's phone fell in the toilet. I called Hinata's phone putting it on speaker. "Hello?" she answered. "Hinata put Naruto on the phone," I said. I waited for him to answer. I took a sip of my coke and looked up Sasuke was staring at me. I returned my attention to the ground. "Hello?" Naruto voice said. "Naruto come to the kitchen I have a .......surprise for you." I said. "Woohoo" Naruto said over the line. I hung up and grabbed a beer from the fridge and felt how heavy it was. It wasn't heavy or lite. I drew a small smiley face on the fog of the glass. I looked over to where Sasuke was ,and he sitting on the counter looking down on me. He was about to say something then Naruto burst in the room. "Where's my gift. " Naruto asked. I tossed him a beer and gave him Hinata's drink saying. "Your gift is to give this to Hinata." Naruto gave me a confused look ,and realized he had been had. Naruto left and I cleaned up putting back the lemonade and other sodas. I was about to leave when Sasuke said "come with me real quick." He hopped off the counter and passed me expecting me to follow him. I guess I had no choice so I followed. We walked upstairs and I still couldn't look at him. I couldn't even look in his direction. He walked in a room and I followed. He told me to wait there as he left the room really quick. I sat down on the bed in the room and looked around at the blue paint. There was a picture of a little kid by the bedside table it looked like Sasuke and Itachi with family. I thought maybe this was Sasuke's room. Sasuke walked back in the room and said "catch." I caught what he threw and it was my book I lost. I honestly forgot about it but what was it doing here. I looked at Sasuke just realizing he was sitting next to me. I looked away from him again saying "thanks." He just stared at me as if he were viewing my actions. "I think you need to finish reading that book because it's pretty obvious that the book was your source off change," he said. "I'll read it when I get home." I said getting up but I was pulled back down on the bed. "No read it now." he said. He wouldn't let go of my arm until I did. I sighed reading the book. I stopped second to the last chapter. I read on....

~15 minutes later~

The girl dies.......she dies from holding in all her emotions which causes her brain to bleed to death. I look at Sasuke and he was sleeping. He was still holding onto my arm. I thought should I change back. There are certain things in life you should care for and others that you shouldn't care about. I removed Sasuke's hand from my arm. I got up and quietly exited the room. I walked back downstairs to see the party still going on even though it was around 11pm. Hinata was driving Naruto home since he drank beer and I left on my motorcycle. I walked in my house and wasn't greeted. My sister must be out smoking. I went to my room and changed into my pjs I laid there on my bed thinking about what the book said then something made me wonder more. "Why did Sasuke care."