[Chapter 10]

I walked in the house and I could hear her in her room punching her punching bag. I've only seen her this upset once ,but that was before my parents died. I wonder what it was too because she wouldn't tell me ,and that's when stuff started getting bad with her. Her grades started dropping and eventually she got kicked out of school for picking so many fights. That's when mom and dad died...... They died taking her to a new school. I was in the backseat singing to mom while dad was yelling at sister. I guess that is when dad wasn't paying attention and ......crash. Me and sis only came out with bruises but mommy ,daddy and what mom said was to be our soon to be baby sister didn't make it. That's when sister changed her hair, but not just her appearance changed. She gave up on life and gave up on the world. She just didn't care. She started drinking and smoking the only reason we kept this house is because dad was wealthy. He gave us all his money when he died and I mean all. My daddy was worth billions, but me and Rai never thought of him that way. We thought of dad as a fun loving corny and smart guy. Mommy... well there was nothing non-special about her. She new how to cook ,clean, make us laugh and always brightened up the room. This is what my family was like before.
Before stuff started happening

.....Family ......