[Chapter 26]

I finished getting dressed and threw on some clothes. By the time I was done sister was ready. "Ayumi what happened I heard shouting, and I came out 

as soon as I was done washing my hair." she said. I felt the need to cry but I couldn't so I just said. "It's nothing Sasuke just messed with the wrong one." I said. "Was he ch-" "Yes!" I said. [AN: well not really cause you two weren't really an item] "Well you can stay home if you want to." sister said comforting me. "No I want to go. I plan on doing things there." I said. She nodded. "... Okay let's go but if you want to leave just let me know. " she said. I nodded. We left the house and entered the car. I just put on my earphones and stayed quiet the whole time to the salon.

~~~~~~~~~Arriving at the Salon~~~~~~~~
I exited the car and sister and I walked inside. As we enter we see a women with lime green hair walk towards us. "Hello how may I help you?" The lady said. "I would like a full out body massage and what would you like?" Sister asked me. "I want a manicure and for you to dye my hair red. " I said. The lady nodded. "Come this way. " The lady said. As we walked sister whispered to me. "Red hair?" she asked. "Yeah I always thought red hair would look nice on me." I smiled a fake one. Sister chuckled and patted my head. "Please enter that room over there," The lady said referring to my sister. "Okay have fun preginger." she said patting my head. I sighed "Please follow me." the lady said to me. I followed her as my sister went into the room she was told. "Please sit here and we can start." she said. I walked to the chair and sat down.
~~~~~~~~~~~~An hour or so LATER~~~~~~~~~~~~
"And here! Are you pleased with your look?" the lady said. I looked in the mirror and smiled. "Very." I said. The lady smiled. "Do you know if my sister is ready?" I asked. "Well she asked for a two hour massage and she still has twenty-five minutes left "The lady said. "Can you do me a favor and tell my sister I will be at the gas station across the street. " I said. The lady smiled and nodded. I walked out the door and headed towards the gas station across the street. I opened the door to see a man looking bored as hell standing at the cash register. "Welcome." was all he said. I walked over to the snacks to see what to buy. "hmmm maybe a Honeybun. No maybe lays chips, OH! I know Cheese Ruffles. Yum. That's when another customer walked in talking to his friend. "Dobe will you quit yelling at me for something I didn't do." said a voice. I knew that voice all too well. I peeked behind the corner and quickly hid again. "Welcome." the man at the front desk said. Why the hell are Sasuke and Naruto here?" I said. I sighed. As long as I don't cause attention to myself and as long as he doesn't see my face, I'll be fine. "Naruto what do you want to get?" Sasuke's voice asked. "Hmmmm. I can't decide. " Naruto's voice said. Might as well get my drink while I'm getting my Ruffles anyway. I walked over to the drinks that were in the back and decided to get Orange Fanta. "I think I want something to drink," Naruto said. Naruto I'm going to kill you. I quickly grabbed a coke for my sister, and walked away from the drinks. What should I get for my sister to eat because I don't want her begging me for my Ruffles. I grabbed beef Jerky for her. I looked again to see where Naruto and Sasuke were. They were walking around in the back looking for whatever. I quickly made my way to the front. I gave the things to the cashier. "You're eating all this? Shocking from a girl like you." said the cashier. He was getting flirty with me. "What do you mean a girl like me?" I asked.
Sasuke POV
"What do you mean a girl like me?" said a familiar voice. Isn't that Ayumi's voice? I turned around to see a red haired girl at the front. Is that..no.. but .. I have to see her face to be sure.
Ayumi POV
"I mean a girl with such a full figure like yourself." the cashier said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes. "Can you please just cash up my material I have someplace to be," I lied. "Sure anything for you doll." the cashier said. I thought I was about to hurl. That's when I felt a presence behind me. Two presence at that. I slightly glanced to my left to see Naruto was there. That means Sasuke is on my right so I have to stay looking left but not too left because I still don't want Naruto to notice me. "I'm sorry but the machine is broken." he said. "Excuse me?" I asked. "I'm sorry but instead of snacks how about I take you out to dinner." the cashier said. I sighed and opened my pocket book, and pulled out a ten. "Here this should cover it." I said. "So is that a yes." He asked. I swear he is a pester. I heard Naruto sigh and I felt Sasuke's stare on me. Before I could decline ,another person walked in the store. "There you are Ayumi we have to go Itachi's at the-" Rai trailed off because I'm guessing she saw Sasuke. "Rai?" Naruto asked. I grabbed my bag of snacks and looked up her. She looked angry. "Rai!" I yelled. She looked towards me shocked. "....let's go." I muttered. "...but.." "NOW RAI!" I said. I walked out the store and Rai followed. We walked back to the car, and I just sat there trying my best not to cry.
Sasuke POV
I watched as Ayumi walked away. Ayumi..... I'm sorry.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When we finally got home I ran upstairs and cried. Of all the gas station why that one? And why then.... I knew he was pitying me as I walked away. I fucking HATE him. And I'm going to make sure he pays for what he did to me.

I swear it!