[Chapter 22]

I wake up to a pair of strong arms holding me. WAIT A PAIR OF STRONG ARMS! I open my eyes to see Sasuke sleeping. He looked peaceful and very cute. It was very embarrassing to be this close to him. Wait how did I even get in here? I hope I didn't sleep walk in here. Last thing I remember is me being on the couch. Crap! How did I end up here?

Sasuke POV
I stare at Ayumi. I can feel her heart beat racing. She must be nervous. She's really pink and really warm. Maybe I should tease the nerd. I closed my eyes and pulled the nerd closer.
Ayumi POV
OH MY GOD! I CAN FEEL HIS BODY!
Sasuke POV
I couldn't help but smirk. She was getting red now.
Ayumi POV
Wait..... did he just smirk? That bastard is awake. He's teasing me isn't he? That son of a bit- "Sasuke! Ayumi! Get up! We're late for school!" Naruto said busting through the door. Sasuke immediately let go of me and sat up. I got up too. Naruto gave me a small smirk on the side. He was thinking something perverted. I glared at him. I got up off the bed and looked at the time. We were 10 minutes late for school. I left the room and went to my room to cool down a bit. I was probably still pink. Uhh I hate Sasuke. Damn bastard. I looked through my closet and found something I could wear. I found a shirt that said I'm a fan of fans with a picture of a fan in the middle of it and black sandals with blue jeans. I went into the bathroom but it was locked. I knocked. "Occupied!" Said a familiar voice. "Sakura let me get my brush." I said. "She opened the door. "Gosh can't a girl do her makeup in peace." She said. Obviously not. "Hey Ayumi do you have any CUTE clothes I can borrow." She asked doing her eyeliner. I didn't care at the moment. "Go ahead and look." I said. I walked in the bathroom and got my tooth brush and everything I would need and changed in the guest room that I was originally supposed to sleep in. I like this shirt. I wouldn't be able to go make breakfast ,but I could buy McDonald's breakfast instead. I grabbed my wallet and my keys. I ran back into my room to grab my homework that I did and left. I walked downstairs leaving my house and opening the door to my garage. I entered my car and right when I was backing out Sakura, Naruto, and Sasuke exited my house. Naruto had spaghetti on his cheek. He has been going through my fridge again. I noticed what Sakura was wearing. A tight pink skirt and a tight white shirt.
When was that ever in my closet? Sister needs to stop buying me things without telling me. And still out of all the things in my closet, she chooses that to wear. I mean seriously. [1] The cakes aren't live.
I back out of the driveway and headed off towards school. Sasuke's car close behind. I walk in through the front office. Mrs.Shizune gave me a tardy pass. I walk into class and immediately everyone looked at me. I give Mr.Iruka my pass and he gave me my test. It wasn't too longer after I came in when Sasuke, Sakura and Naruto walked in class. Giving him their passes and him giving them their tests. Now to begin the test.
*Beeppppppp beeeppppp beeppppp* That's the fire alarm. Everyone got up and exited the room. Does this mean no test? I studied for an hour then helped Naruto and Sakura study for HOURS just to tell me there is no test.
Hell there is gonna be a test even if I have to do it in a fire! Naruto and Hinata grabbed me. We all were standing outside. Four fire trucks came. Rumors spread that the fire started in the gym. I'm not surprised.
It was about two hours until we could actually go back in the building. It was now time for lunch. An announcement came from the intercom. "Students do to some difficulty the dance will be moved up to this week Saturday. Oh and a note to Hinata Hyuga from Naruto. Would you go to the dance with me." There were a lot of ooohhhh and tenten started chanting "say yes." People added in. "Yes" she said smiling. Awww that's so cute I wish something like that would happen to me I know life isn't like a fairy tail. But I still wish though .......

[1] It means it doesn't make your butt look any cuter. bigger or attracting.