[Chapter 28]

~Next morning~
Ayumi POV
I sighed as I walked into my house. Itachi was there of course. Ever since him and my sister started dating again, he would be here all the time. Which meant, they would be all lovey dovey. It was cute at first, but now it makes me want to puke. Itachi suddenly got a phone call. He answered and began talking. After a few minutes of talking he looked back at me then turned back around. Was he talking about me? He then went to my sister and walked up to her and whispered in her ear something. She smirked evilly and turned towards me. "Ayumi can you do a favor for your dear sister," she said. I looked at her confused and glanced at her then Itachi. "sureeeeeee what is it?" I asked cautiously. "Can you buy me some cigarettes" she smirked evilly. I was very confused. I thought she quit ever since her and Itachi started dating, but I didn't question it. "Um okay?," I said as I began walking out. They were planning something......I sighed and left for the gas station.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I'm sorry we cannot sell you these you are only 16" the cashier said.
"Come on you know this is for my sister plus I am turning 17 very soon," I said.
"Sorry little lady you have to be 18 years of age to get them," the cashier said.
I grunted. I had no friends that were over 18 they were either 17 or turning 18 soon. I sighed again. Who do I know who is 18 or over... I feel like I know someone 18 over but I don't know who. That's when two voices entered through the entrance. "Naruto why do you want to go to this gas station. We could have gone to the one that's you know CLOSER to my house," Sasuke said as he walked in. "Because Itachi said that there was this ramen sale happening here." Naruto said. I narrowed my eyes. Itachi I will murder you. Now I know what you were planning Itachi and Rai... Naruto noticed me and smirked. It couldn't be he was apart of the plan too. "Ayumi! Hey! What are you doing here?" he said. That immediately made Sasuke look in my direction. I turned away. That's when Naruto pushed Sasuke forward to talk to me. "I'll be in the car Sasuke" Naruto said exiting. There was an awkward silence between us. That's when Sasuke spoke. "You look... different" he said. "What are you doing here?!" I glared. He wasn't surprised by my reaction. I think he was more surprised about the fact I was talking to him. "Actually never mind I don't care," I said as I started leaving.

Sasuke POV
I couldn't let her walk out that door. Why did I feel like if I let her walk out that door I would never see her again? That's when the words finally spilled out my mouth. "You're mistaken nerd!"
She stopped and turned towards me and walked up to me. Then a hand crossed my face. She slapped me. I guess I kind of deserved it for calling her a nerd. I grabbed her hand with both of mine. She just continued to glare at me in the eyes. "You see the video... I'm not gonna say the video was a lie because it wasn't. It did happen," I started. That's when she pulled her hand from mine. "But it happened way before I even met you," I continued. That's when she looked up towards me contemplating whether to continue to listen. She didn't leave yet ,so I took that as a sign to continue. "Sakura and I used to fool around a lot and one day we decided to record our 'fooling around'. Saturday night was the dance and I was supposed to be Sakura's date, but I didn't go because I wanted to hangout with you. I guess she didn't get the message when I dumped her ,so she sent me a message. Talking about how she was bored and lonely. Then she sent me this video from long ago. I guess she never deleted it. I didn't know what the video was at first because my phone won't let me see a video unless I save it to my media gallery. So I saved it and saw the video. I was surprised and deleted the messages thinking the video would delete with it but it didn't. I wasn't thinking and forgot to delete it from my gallery." I explained. Ayumi didn't say anything. After a while of silence tears streamed down her face. Then she broke into laughter. I was surprised at this. "W-why are you laughing?" I asked confused. "I'm so fucking stupid" she laughed. I wanted to hug her so bad. We haven't talked, hugged or kissed in so long.Ayumi POV
I wiped the tears from my eyes and stopped laughing. To think I was all upset over something so stupid. I looked up at Sasuke with a weak reassuring smile. "Thank you" I started. "I'm glad you told me this" I said before walking out of the store and leaving on my motorcycle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I opened the door as I arrived home. Itachi and Rai were still watching the movie all lovey dovey like. "Geez what took you so long," Rai questioned. I smiled at her and then turned towards Itachi with a smirked, then back towards her. "They couldn't sell cigarettes to a minor. Now if you'll excuse me I have some homework to do" and with that I left up the stairs.
I opened my room door and plopped down on my bed. I let out a deep sigh and smiled to myself.
Sweet relief.... is all I thought before I fell asleep.