[Final Chapter]

-1 Hour before performance-
I sighed looking in the mirror. "Are you sure you wanna do this?" Rai asked. I looked at myself in the mirror again. My long black hair, my dorky glasses and not a tattoo in sight. Yup! I got it removed and it was PAINFUL! I sighed and nodded. She didn't seem convinced so I gave her a small smile. "I'll be fine Rai..... besides I'll have you and all my friends routing for me," I said. Rai smiled and hugged me. I was kind of surprised. I think this was the first time Rai has hugged me since mom and dad died... It feels nice...and warm. "Now go get em lil sister!" Rai yelled as she ran out the room. I laughed. I gave myself one more glance in the mirror and smiled. I was ready for this. 

(The pic is how she looked by the way)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I entered the auditorium and it was full

I entered the auditorium and it was full. Sister and Itachi went to go find a seat. I took this time to go backstage and get ready.

-30 Minutes before performance-

I began practicing my song backstage. While practicing, I started wondering where Sasuke was. I wondered what he planned to solo. Hmmm... That's when Lady Tsunade walked up to me. "Ms.Tahume your first performance with Mr.Uchiha is after Ms. Haruno's performance, and your second performance being the last one is after Mr.Uchiha's performance okay?" she said. I nodded. "Um do you know where Sasuke is?" I asked. "I do not" she said. "Oh well thank you," I said. She nodded and left. I sighed. I turned to leave but my face collided with a chest. I looked up to see a familiar smirking Uchiha. "Was a certain nerd looking for me?" he mused. I flushed pink and backed away from him. "Shut up... I just wanted to practice before we go up," I said. "When do you perform?" he asked. "Well our performance is after Sakura's and I'm perform after you," she said. "When do you perform?" I asked. "before you of course" he mused. "I know that ,but who are you after?" I asked. He smirked, "you'll just have to wait and see." I gave him a suspicious look. "Now if you'll excuse me I have to get ready," he said leaving. I sighed. He's always so sneaky. I should get ready too.

~~~~~~~~~~~5 minutes before performance~~~~~~~~~

I watched behind the curtain as Sakura's group performed. I may not like her ,but her performance was pretty epic.
(this song is fabulous by high school musical 2)

People clapped for Sakura's performance. I clapped too because like I said before it was pretty epic. I sighed it was our turn. Sasuke and I walked out onto stage. I noticed there was a chair between the two of us. Why was there a chair there?
I didn't let it bother me though. I took a deep break as the music started I looked into the crowd and saw my sister. I smiled and started.

(This song is two in a million by Austin and Ally)

I sighed as we finished. I looked at Sasuke excitedly as the people cheered. I guess singing again wasn't too bad. I was about to walk off stage when Sasuke grabbed my hand. I looked at him confused. He just smirked and told me to sit in the chair. The announcer came out on stage and spoke, "Okay wow that was an amazing performance. However, it doesn't end there. I present Sasuke Uchiha with his song I think about you." I looked at Sasuke in disbelief. His smirk only grew wider. The announcer went off stage and the music began playing. Is....Is he about to sing to me?

(This song is I Think about you by Austin and Ally)

Everyone cheered. Sasuke kissed me which made the audience scream louder. I was baffled so I hid my face because I knew it was redder than a tomato. The announcer came out and spoke, "Wow... talk about a high school romance am I right? [crowd cheers]. Anyway our last performance of the night ,but definitely not the least, will be sung by non other than Ayumi Tahume." The announcer gave me the microphone. I took a deep sigh. I began.

(This song is called I'm Finally me by Ally Daswon [aka Austin and Ally])
*pretend Naruto was the one to scream "Just sing the song"*

The crowd cheered. I smiled and the curtain closed. I quickly ran over to Sasuke. I jumped and he caught me. "Woah" he said. "I did! I did it!!" I exclaimed happily. He smirked. "We did it" he said before kissing me. I turned red, but I gave up and kissed him back.

Narrator-san POV
That night everyone was truly happy. The school raised a lot of money for charity, Naruto and Hinata finally hooked up because Naruto finally noticed Hinata when she sang on stage, Sakura got a job as a model, Itachi and Rai got engaged and as for Sasuke and Ayumi, let's just say they lived happily ever after.