[Chapter 8]

I open my eyes and saw fog all around me. I followed where the fog was coming from. The fog lead to this room. I opened the door and saw a room full of smoke. It was strange cause I could see. I heard running water. Someone was in the shower. The figure looked at me. It was Sasuke....... I gasped. I saw a smirk through the fog. The fog cleared up only his top body. So his bottom wasn't able to be seen. His body was glistening in the water. It's as if everything started going in slow motion. He flipped his hair. He motioned me to come. I blushed a bright pink. "Come her Ayumi"echoed his voice.

My eyes shot open realizing it was all a dream. Damn it why did I have to see him showering yesterday. I sighed and looked at my phone time it was 1:01pm. I went to the bathroom and looked at my eyes. They were red and my cheeks were pink. I took a shower then changed into a blue t-shirt that said 

" F U" and into some ripped skinny jeans and put boots on. I looked at the time and it was 1:58pm. I texted Hinata and she texted back saying:

Hi
I'm bored 
I said

Do you wanna come over Naruto is here  She texted.
Okay be there soon  I texted
Bye  She texted
Bye  I said putting down my phone
I grabbed my keys and phone and headed out my room. I walked downstairs forgetting my wallet I ran up to get it but was stopped by Rai. She was angry and said "WHERE ARE THEY!"
Shit she must be out of cigarettes again. I backed away and ran saying "I'll bring you some when I get home." I ran out the house on my motorcycle to Hinata's house. I could see Rai yelling at me from my rear view mirror. I just drove off towards Hinata's house, and when I finally made it I saw a certain group playing basketball. I got off my motorcycle taking off my helmet. I was tackled by a certain brown haired knuckle head. "Hi Tenten." I greeted hugging her. She pulled me in Hinata's house. I saw people gathered in a circle. They all stared at me. "Okay new game you guys we have a newbie." Tenten said smirking. I gave her a confused look as she continued pulling me. I saw familiar faces Naruto , Temari, Sakura, Ino, Karin, Shikamaru, Choji, Kiba, and Sasuke. What were they playing..... "Tenten sat me in the circle between Naruto and Sasuke. Fuck...... She smirked and says this one line "Ayumi Truth or Dare"