[Chapter 4]

I walked to th bathroom thinking. Am I really that different? I felt a little sad . Then the pain in my back started hurting again. I looked in the mirror at the tattoo and it was a small blue. I gasped and the tattoo faded to a yellow color. I quickly took out my phone and called sister.
"Hello?"
Rai what's with this tattoo it changes colors"

The tattoo was now red.
"Oh yeah I forgot the tattoo you have changes color due to your emotion, and it reacts to how your heart feels. If you feel pain so will the tattoo and it will start to hurt."
"Why did you do that I just told you to teach
me not to care," I said.
"This is the main step to not caring," she said.
I hung up and sighed sitting on the wall. I took off my shirt to see a better view of the tattoo.

~In the class~

Iruka's Pov
Ayumi has been in the bathroom a long time. Maybe I should get someone to check on her.
"Um Sasuke go see if Ayumi is okay in the bathroom, and Sakura go with him," I said. "Why she is just probably taking a dump," she said. The class laughed. "Oh is that funny Sakura you have a detention and class you now have homework," I said. Sakura huffed and muttered something. "Two detentions," I said. She stormed out the classroom. Sasuke already left.

~Back at the bathroom~
Ayumi Pov
I was still looking at myself in the mirror. I decided to put my shirt back on, since it was a tank top. Sakura walked in the bathroom saying" come on freak Iruka's waiting." "What did you call me hoe," I questioned bluntly. "I'm not a hoe, bitch and because of you I got two detention," she said.
"That's your problem. I bet you said one of those smart ass comments of yours," I said washing my face. Sakura broke the mirror with her fist. "I'm gonna make you pay for what you said." Sakura said. "I would advise you not to do that because I'm sure you don't want another detention or to be expelled." I said walking passed her. "Bitch I don't know who you are talking to but I will fight you whenever," she said choking my neck. I kicked her making fly into the wall. "Look I didn't ask you to get me. Next time stay in class," I said walking out of the bathroom. I saw Sasuke waiting outside the bathroom. I walked on towards class. "Hey!," Sasuke's voice called out. I looked back at him. "Where's Sakura," he asked. "I don't know why don't you go check," I said trying to avoid talking to him. "Are you really Ayumi?," he asked. "I don't see how it matters," I said walking more forward. "I don't see why you are avoiding talking to me," he said. "You don't see why! I-" *bell rings* I ran to class getting my bag. I grabbed my bag walking to my next class.

Iruka's Pov
It seems Ayumi left her book in her rush to leave. I caught sasuke before he left the class. "Mr.Uchiha I need a favor from you" I said. He stopped to look in my direction. "I need you to deliver this book to one of my students." I said. "Who" Sasuke asked. "To Ayumi. She left in a hurry and I don't know why do you?" I asked. Sasuke took the book saying ,"I don't have any other class with her today and since today is Friday I won't be able to give it to her until Monday."  "Great you'll do it now hurry to your next class before you are late" I said. Sasuke mumbled some words then left.

Sasuke's POV
I walked on to my next class. I looked at the book in my hand. I ..... read this book, but I never finished it . So this is the book she's reading. Is that possibly why she changed. I mean I was on the last chapter of the book ,but had to return it before I could read the ending. I began reading it on my way to class. I read were I left off at. 

~In last class, language arts ~ 

We all had free time. I began reading the book again.

~finishing the book~

"She......................dies.........?" I muttered. The bell rings. School was now over. People ran out the room screaming in happiness. I could only wonder if this would happen to that girl............. Ayumi