[Chapter 5]

Ayumi's POV

I sat down looking through my bag to finish my book when..... I couldn't find it. I started dumping stuff out of my bag. When I couldn't find it, I started to panic. I laid down on my bed thinking. I took a deep sigh. I need some fresh air. That's it I'll go to the mall. I grabbed my wallet and left my room . I looked across the hall to sister's room "sister I'm going to the mall," I shouted. I could hear snoring from her room. Normally I would write her a note ,but she probably wouldn't read it anyway. I walked out the house deciding whether or not I should take the motorcycle or I should walk. I decided to walk because it's not like I would be that long, and I really can't drive that thing. I walked all the way to the mall. 

~At the mall~

 I am walking around getting stared down at by guys. It's creepy because there about 27 or above. I began looking around when I noticed a pair of eyes staring at me. I ignored it but what I found out was when I turned around those eyes were closer than I thought. "Ayumi," a blonde best friend of mind. He hugged me "hey Naruto," I said smiling. I wasn't as happy because he was hanging with his popular friends. "Naruto when are you going to stop hanging with your nerd friends," said Sakura staring at us. "Sakura chill!" Naruto yelled. I looked at Sakura and her wrist was sprained. "Sakura what happened to your wrist " I asked. She held her wrist cast and said," I fell." I chuckled slightly. "I don't get what is so funny," Ino said. "Ino you don't get a lot of things." I said. She glared at me. Naruto stared at me and I asked" what is there something on my face." "No there is something on your arm though." he said. I looked at my arm and all I saw was my tattoo. 'What it's just a tattoo ," I said. "Just a tattoo what exactly is it anyway ."He asked "That my friend is classified," I said. Right now I didn't know what it was either. All I knew is that it changed color. "Hey ummm Ayumi you wanna hangout with us," Naruto asked. I laughed. "I'm serious Ayumi." He said. "Naruto speak for yourself I don't want this nerd hanging out with us," Sakura said. I looked at Naruto he gave me freaking puppy dog eyes. I sighed ,and looked at the popular crowd. It was Sakura, Ino, Sasuke, Naruto, Kiba, Neji and Hinata. "Fine...." I muttered. I walked over to Hinata and realized that she was bored. Kiba kept staring at me. Sakura kept her distance. I got some cold looks from Sasuke. Neji and I were actually cool. Me, Hinata and Naruto talked the whole time. It was quiet if we stopped talking. I looked around because I was bored and tired of being stared at. Naruto noticed my boredom and whispered saying "don't forget Ayumi Fridays are laser tag night." "But I suck at lazer tag," I muttered. "Yep and that's one thing that will stay the same," he said. "So wanna play," he asked. I smiled at Naruto and said," only if I can be the blue one this time."  "That's if you can beat me there." he said. Me and naruto stopped making the popular. kid look at us. We got in running stance. Naruto was in school track so it might be tough. But I have been training with my sister who may seem lazy but is really fast. "What are you two idiots doing," Sasuke asked. "Hinata say on your mark get set go." Naruto said. "We are doing a race what does it look like," I questioned. "There is no way you can beat Naruto. He is one of the fastest guys on the track team," Kiba said. "Wanna bet," I said. "Yeah if Naruto wins you have to go out with me." Kiba says. "And why would I want to go out with you." I asked. "Yeah why would you want to go out with her," Sakura asked. "Well she recently turned hot that's why," he said. I mentally puked. "Okay and if I win then you have to kiss Sasuke," I said smirking. Sasuke looked at me with a cold stare. "No..." Kiba said. "Why afraid to kiss a guy? Fine if I win then you have to hmmmm.... you have to... go up to random guy and ask do you wanna make out," I said. " you're on." Kiba said. Naruto looked at me with worry and I said," don't worry Naruto you don't have to hold back you should be worried about giving up that suit." Naruto gleamed. Hinata began "on your mark g-get set GO!" She yelled. Naruto sped off running. I smirked and sat there. The populars were looking at me. "What?" I asked. " you do know the race has started." Kiba said. "Yeah but Naruto doesn't know that I know a shortcut to get there. " I said. " plus laser tag is where we are racing to." I said before taking off. I raced all the way there. I sped off running to the short cut. I ran quite fast for a girl. I could hear Kiba wowing. I smirk knowing I was gonna win because whenever Naruto goes the long way through the food court he gets side tracked by the ichiramen place. I ran for like ten minutes before getting there. It looked like Naruto didn't make it yet. I waited by putting my name in the character name slot. I always put my name as silent kill. I quickly got the blue suit and put it on in the bathroom. I put the helmet on. Three Minutes later Naruto arrived. He was looking around for me but couldn't find me. I snickered within the suit. I sat there waiting for him to notice. Some seconds later the populars came. Kiba asking if Naruto won. Naruto looked around and said "obviously." I snickered in my suit.I looked at Kiba's expression. He was happy. "Woohoo I won bet," he exclaimed. I snickered again this time Sasuke noticed. He looked at me through the glass of my mask. He smirked and tapped Kiba on the shoulder. "Kiba you lost." he said pointing at me. Kiba looked through the glass of my mask I took the mask off and looked at them. "Dammit!" Kiba yelled. I laughed and said," well Kiba go ask a random guy if he wants to make out with you." I said. Kiba mumbled words and walked to this skinny guy. He had neon colored shades. "Hey do you wanna make out," Kiba asked the guy. The guy turned around and said," sorry but I have a man." The man looked Kiba up and down the grabbed Kiba by the butt then ran. I laughed as did everyone else. Kiba walked over to us totally shocked. "I just got molested by a gay guy." Kiba whinned. "Kiba you know you liked it now on to laser tag. " Naruto said. I smiled and walked towards the laser tag entrance. Naruto chose the orange suit. Sakura chose the pink suit. Hinata chose the purple suit. Kiba chose the red suit. Sasuke chose the black suit. Neji chose the white suit. Ino chose the yellow suit. "We look like fucking power rangers," Kiba said. "Well let's go!," Naruto said all happy. I chuckled and followed behind him to the entrance door. Everyone else following behind. We all split up into the world know up as laser tag.