[Chapter 20]

Sasuke POV

Ayume left the room. Both Naruto and Sakura collapsed on the bed tired and soon after fell asleep. I was bored and decided to go back to Ayume's laptop. I decided to open spider solitaire because you know why not? When I got on her laptop and went to desktop I saw something that caught my attention. It was something on Microsoft word. The title read "Ayume's Personal Files" so basically her diary. I clicked on it out of curiosity but to enter it you needed a password. What could Ayume be hiding. That's when Ayume walked back in the room and I quickly exited out the file and just in time too because she walked up to me.
I guess curiosity almost killed the cat.
Ayume POV
"Sasuke are you sleeping her too because apparently these two are and it seems your brother is staying over." I asked. "Well I kinda have to because I drove those two here." he said pointing to those two on my bed. Uhhhh....I'll have to burn my pillows. And those are my good pillows! "Okay I guess you can sleep in the guest room across the hall there." I say. "Okay oh and do you mind if I take a shower?" he asked. A small pink blush crossed my face. "Umm sure the bathroom is over there..." I say not looking at him. I couldn't look at him because if I did I would blush again and see that image. Uhhhhh damn his body.
He gave me a confused stare, but I walked off before he said anything. I walked into a different guest room that I was gonna sleep in since my bed was taken over. I laid my back against the door. I was so flustered and pink that I was almost red. UUUUUHHH!!!!!!!!!! I hate this feeling of affection.