[Chapter 6]

A whole bunch of people ran into the laser tag field. I hid in the slide and Hinata hid with me. We had each others back. I noticed Naruto shooting people like crazy. He was hiding behind one of the big walls. I looked at Hinata and asked, "are you ready to do this." She nodded. We ran out and shot Naruto making him not able the shoot for 10 seconds. We ran and hid before anyone could see us. I heard my suit go off saying I was shot but.... from where. I turned around and saw a smirk disappear. A smirk I'm pretty sure I saw before I wasn't able to shot for 10 seconds. Hinata wasn't shot why me. Ten seconds passed and we went back to shooting.
~After laser tag~
I look at the scoreboard on the TV to see what place I was in. To my surprise I was in the top 20 out of 50. That's the best I have ever gotten. Naruto knowing his username was Ramenlover456, got in top ten. I looked to see what Hinata got she was SECOND PLACE! I looked to hinata asking," how in the world did you get second place." She chuckled from embarrassment saying," well when you're friends with Naruto and cousins with Neji all we do is play shooting games competitively." I sighed asking who got first place. Everyone looked around then a voice said "me," we all turned around to see the gay guy from earlier and also a guy that semi-resembles Sasuke. "Itachi what are you doing here?" Sasuke asks. "What can't your big brother go to the mall with his friends. "Itachi asked. "Wait I have a question which one of you guys got first place." I asked. Almost all eyes traveled to me. Blonde gay guy raised his hand. Kiba hid behind me away from the gay guy. I looked behind myself and smirk. "I'm not really gay." said blondey. Itachi gave blonde guy a 0.o look.
Kiba gave this look -_- saying "what." I sat down enjoying this. "I overheard you guys conversation earlier and decided to play along," He said. Kiba was charging for him but we held him back. Itachi hit blondey in the back of the he saying "Deidara you're an idiot." I chuckled to myself. Itachi's eyes traveled to me. His eyes widened. I raised my eyebrow asking "what" he immediately said "nothing. "

Itachi's POV
That tattoo I.... I only saw it once before and that was with my ex girlfriend .......Rai I hope she forgave me I thought to myself.

Ayumi POV
~At home~
I can't help but remember that name I swear I heard it before..... Itachi