[Chapter 32]

Sasuke and I were in class listening as the teacher talked. "Oh and class you know the Sing-a-Long is in less than two days so be sure to get ready. Have your clothes and everything prepared. Invite as many people as you can," she said. That's when the bell rang. Everyone began leaving. I walked up to the teacher. "Oh hello Ayumi," she said. "Hi teacher um I wanted to talk to you about the Sing-a-Long thing Sasuke and I decided to do a duet is that fine?" I asked. "Of course! So you plan to do two performances then?" she questioned. "Huh? no I only want to do the duet" I said. "Not to burst your bubble sweetheart but we have already assigned spots so we can't really cancel one performance ,but you can add on to them." she said. "So you're saying I have to sing once by myself?" I questioned. She nodded. I sighed. Of course! Of fucking course!!! "Okay.." I said. "Is it okay... if I sing last" I asked. She nodded. "Of course!" she said. I walked out and Sasuke was waiting for me. "Ayumi you alright?" he questioned. "..yeah haha apparently we still have to do solo songs" I said. He gave me sad eyes. "Ayumi....I'm sorry" he said. "It's okay I'll just come up with a song" I gave him a reassuring smile. He just looked at me worried. "Are you sure?" he asked. I nodded. "And that means you can't come over until after the Sing-a-Long because you have to wait to hear my solo like everyone else," I said. He smirked. "Fine.. I guess that's fair" he said.

Now just to figure out what to sing about....It's so easy singing with Sasuke because it's fun and he calms me down but if it were anyone else I would remember that day. I sighed. Shopping always makes me feel better I should go shopping after school and buy my clothes for the performance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ahhh~~ shopping always makes me feel better. I looked at myself in the mirror. I smiled. I looked so different now from before.. I dyed my hair red, got a mood tattoo, got contacts and dress so differently... It almost makes me sad. That wasn't the true me. The true me was the little nerdy girl I was when I first met Sasuke. That's when I got an idea. "I know what I'm going to do"

AN: ooooo do I smell a final chapter coming up hmm my followers won't be happy about this