chapter 3

Laurens pov.

I woke up and the sun was just starting to peek into the windows. I sat up and pulled the covers off of my body and put them over my son. I stepped around the sleeping girl and seen a old high school year book sitting beside her. I looked at the page she was on and it was one I was on . Once she remembers who I am I'm sure she won't be able to wait to call her friends and confirm that whorie Lorie had a child. I tried to find our clothes but came up empty handed. I walked down stairs to see if I could figure out where I was at but when I opened the front for I was met with over 4 foot of snow. I looked around and realized that their was no electric and a woman was now standing behind me. I closed the door and the lady walked over to me and grabbed my hand

"Your're much better than you were last night. Can I make you something? I have a warmer that I can use to make some coffee or tea." She told me and I looked down at my feet.

"No thank you I am just trying to find my things so I can get out of your hair. I don't want to be here." I told her and I went to walk away but she grabbed by arm

"Camila told me you lived in an abandoned house. I don't approve of my daughter bringing strangers home but we do have a small garage out back and it was recently made into a small apartment. If you can work off Your bills I will be more than willing to help you out." She told me and as nice as the offer sounded i couldn't take it from the terrible girl's mother.

"Ms. Cabello I can't except that but thank you." I said and she sighed and put some water in a tea pot.

"Please think about your son. If you want me to be honest I could care less about you, you choose to bring a baby into this world but now it's time for you to take care of him, he needs a home with heat." She told me and I looked down at me hands.

"I just can't except the offer. " I told her and she shook her head.

"You stay or I call child services. " she said and my eyes widened.

"That's what I thought. " she said and a large lump formed in my throat.

"I am not trying to make you stay but if you bring him out of this house in to the cold to live in a broken down home you are not fit to be a mother." She told me and as angry as I was I knew that I would not risk losing Eathen.

"Thank you for the hospitality." I said quietly and walked out of the room and back up to where my son was. When I walked in the devil her self was awake and on a phone. She tried to give me a polite smile But I just walked over to my son and shook him slightly. When he didn't wake up I knew he was still in a deep sleep. I kissed his head softly and looked over and camila was standing over me.

"Your very good with him." Camila told me and I jumped at how close she was. She tried to grab my hand but I snatched it away and stepped back.

"When was he born?" She asked and I gave her a dirty look and stepped around her.

"It's none of your bussness." I told her and she let out a frustrated sigh.

"I'm just trying to be nice and start a conversation." She said softly and ran a hand through Eathen hair. Slowly his little eyes opened and I walked over to the other side of the bed and pulled him on to my lap.

"Good morning buddy. Did you sleep good?" Camila asked and Eathen nodded his head and closed his eyes once again as he rested his head on my chest. I heard feet coming up the stairs and seen camilas mom walk into her room. She gave me a smile and I pulled my son closer to me as she walked over to Camila.

"I have to go to the hospital and it looks like I wont be home tonight. Lauren knows she is not to leave and I want you to stay home with her. I'll be back as soon as i can." Her mother said and I rolled my eyes and camila sat on the bed next to me and put her knees up as she rested against the head board. Once camilas mother left camila tried to strike conversation but I wasn't interested in any of it.