chapter 22

Dont hate me. I love you all.

Laurens pov.

"Mommy can I lay with you?" Eathen asked as I watched tv. I opened my blanket so he could climb in and he quickly did so and rested his head on my chest. I turned the tv to spongebob and played with Eathens hair. I closed my eyes and I felt thethe couch dip next to me and I looked over and seen Camila handing me a salad she made. I didn't take it instead I shifted away from her and pulled the cover up.

"You have to talk to me at some point." Camila said and I shrugged my shoulders and rested my head against the couch.

"I'm sorry." She said and i sighed.

"Don't be sorry for how you feel. I just want to know why you changed your mind." I mumbled and Camila sat her food down and grabbed my hand.

"Can we talk about this alone." She asked and I looked down at Eathen and he was content on watching spongebob.

"Yeah I guess." I said and I slid Eathen off my lap and Camila led me out to the back yard. We sat on the cement steps and Camila let out a loud sigh.

"I messed up and lied to you." She said and I ran a hand through my hair and waited for her to continue.

"At this point what's new." I said and she gave me a sad smile.

"I deserve that." She said and looked around the back yard.

"I had to take a loan out in the house." She said and I felt my blood boil.

"What! Camila when did you do that! We can barely afford the mortgage here!" I said and she shifted uncomfortably and looked at me.

"I had to, it was the only way i could pay for my schooling." She told me and i let out a sarcastic chuckle.

"How much is the loan for?" I asked.

"70,000." She told me and I felt sick to my stomach.

"How are We going to afford the payments. What happned? Why do you need a loan?" I asked.

"My parents cut me off. I have no college fund or allowance. I can't afford the house or the loan right now. That's why I said we couldn't afford to have brynn." She told me and tears started to form in her eyes.

"So what do we do. Why did you lose the money for school?" I asked And she didn't look at me.

"Why did you lose the money?" I asked again but still received no answer.

"Was it because you chose to be with me?" I asked and Camila looked up at me and shrugged.

"I don't know." She lied and I felt bad.

"I'm so sorry, I should have never agreed to move in with you." I said and Camila grabbed my face and shook her head no.

"I would make the same decisions over again. I don't regret moving with you and Eathen and I don't regret falling in love with you." She told me and I kissed my head.

"What do we do. You should have told me what happned before I signed the papers. What happned to being honnest with me?" I asked and Camila rested her head on mine.

"I'm sorry." She said and I shook my head.

"I'll tell Zayn to cancel the court date. I can't take her. What about this baby what are we going to do about it?" I asked and Camila looked at me and shrugged.

"I don't know." She mumbled and I looked down at my small bump and then back at Camila.

"We have to put it up-"